Chapter One

ASIA P.O.V

I done fucked up, I done fucked up!

Really- today was supposed to be like any other day, go to the convince store get a couple of things for the babies, go home pay the neighbor for watching them, feed them, watch some cartoons until we all knocked out and that's it. Really. That's all.

So why the fuck am I in the damn principals office of the one and only U-FUCKING-A?!

I stared at the principal which is a fucking rat by the way.

He sipped his tea "you... have quite the quirk." He started with that freaking smile.

"What about it?" I snapped back, because really I was really not about this.

"You saved the convince store from being robbed and possibly more." He stated, it wasn't a question, it happened-but really it shouldn't have.

———-

Okay so I need a new bottle, because they kept on disappearing-I swear to god I'll have proof it's the neighbor someday- some diapers because honestly babies shit too much, and some baby food for later. I thought as I walked down the baby aisle.

BOOM

Okay-what the fuck?

The glass flew everywhere as a group of people in black jumped through.

They could've used the fucking DOOR!

"Everyone get down!" everyone was murmuring confused- I mean this is a fucking convince store not some fucking bank, and this is not very much convenient.

They shot at the roof- the people were shouting in shock and scrambling onto the floor, but I didn't. Why? I'm too damn tired.

I continued looking through the baby aisle completely ignoring what the 'robber' was saying.

"H-hey, Get d-down you'll get hurt kid!" I looked at the grown-ass man that was clutching onto my ankle to try and get me down onto the ground- but I'm honestly so done right now.

I shook my ankle outta his grasp "no" I said as I walked away from him, hearing him spluttering in complete disbelief as he grabbed his phone to call the police?- take a video as I was legit walking into my grave? Probably.

"LADY I SAID GET DOWN!" One of the robbers said as they spotted me.

I looked back at him "no" I said as I went to the cashier that was a petrified Hispanic that looked at me as though I was some kind of saint.

"Yeah, can I get a discount for the diapers? The price went up the last time I was here and I'm a little short"

"W-What?" His heavy accent filtered through his Japanese.

"Can I get a discount? I'm a little short"

"BITCH I SAID GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND" the robber that told me the same thing earlier said, before shooting at the roof again, scaring the shit outta all the residents, and the poor Hispanic, who probably isn't that fluent in Japanese.

"Hey if I get them to leave would you give me that discount?" Because honestly I'm so broke right now- *sigh*, I gotta find another job.

"I-I-I'll ma-make it-it f-f-free" man stuttered out, and I basically brightened.

"An-and y-you can h-h-have f-free st-stuff when y-y-you c-come" and that basically set me  off- I would've honestly just gone with the discount and the diapers- BUT THIS IS EVEN BETTER!!