𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ①①

And than I felt like everything around me just..... stopped.
~~~~~
ASIA P.O.V

Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?

"....who was it?"

He stated at me, quietly.

He knew of the people that are not allowed here, not allowed to step here, not allowed to look here, not allowed to breathe here.

His eyes diverted and I knew.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Those motherfuckers!!

THIRD P.O.V

Asia left the man on the ground and started rummaging through the 'once was a house' house.

She was frantic, pulling debris of the ground not realizing how heavy they were.

Her mind was blank but only one thought in her, they gotta be here! T-they wouldn't just take them!, they're my kids- MY BABIES!

She hadn't even noticed when tears started falling down her face, or when the sirens of the ambulance came, or even when Shoji started shaking her to leave, or even when Nezu came and had her carried off when she didn't budge, and continued digging.

She didn't realize she was in school again or when recovery girl started to fix the wounds she didn't even know she had.

She became unresponsive- her anchor of living was takin, and by those people.

"Asia....please talk to me." Nezu has been trying to talk to her for hours, School was closed early after the commotion, the teachers and him were trying to figure out what had happened, he had a vague idea who it was, but he couldn't jump into conclusions- that's not how it works in these type of operations!

"...." Asia didn't say anything and continued to stare at noting, with a complete blank and emotionless eyes.

"Asia- how can we save them if you don't say anything?!"

He asked this question a numerous of times but she was still unresponsive.

He got up going to leave, if she won't say anything I'll figure it out myself!

Nezu left the room in suppressed rage.

Tears fell down her eyes again as she lifted a piece of paper.

She read the message.

Dear Asia,

Aren't you just a rebellious teen, hmm? Going through all this trouble just so you can have mommies and daddies attention? Oh honey- you know you're only needed for one thing, that's why you're even alive.

But I guess since you've started a new 'family' you thought you wouldn't need us, hmm? but I believe you're wrong, whose the one that gave you money? Who gave birth to you? If it wasn't for us you wouldn't even have a family! You ungrateful child!