Chapter 10

"I'M HERE! WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

—————-

THIRD P.O.V

All might came into the gym room like anything but a normal person.

The crowd that has formed around the three dispersed and instead went to go listen to the new arrival outta excitement- especially Midoriya.

Asia dusted off her pants and held out a hand to Bakugo- he flinched, and when Asia saw that she let her hand drop to her side-but before it was fully there she felt another grab hers.

Her eyes widened as she saw the ash-blonde grab her hand and pulled himself up.

He stared at her in annoyance before saying "you were offering, weren't yah?!"

She nodded mutely at the boy- she scratched the back of her head outta embarrassment.

"Heh-sorry I just thought you were sacred of me..."

"Hah?! Sacred of you? Why would I be scared of girl?!"

Asia stopped rubbing her head mid-way before blowing up in the boy.

"GIRL?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU 'CANT BE SCARED OF A GIRL?!' YOU WERE SCARED OF ME A SECOND AGO!!"

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS TOO!"

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS TO-"

"CHILDREN! Why are you arguing?" All might intervened.

"WE'RE NOT ARGUING!" They yelled at the same time before glaring at one other.

All might just sweat-dropped before laughing awkwardly.

"Hmm, Yes! Yes! I understand that you're 'not' arguing- but can you at the very least listen to the instructions?" He said smiling.

They blushed in embarrassment before nodding their heads.

"Good, good"
~~~~~~

ASIA P.O.V

After All might explained what we were doing he started calling out people in pairs and put them on the 'villain' or 'hero' side.

I got paired up with Mezo Shoji and we were heroes while our opponents were Tokoyami Fumikage and Yuga Aoyama who were 'villains'.

"Bouquet of darkness..." Tokoyami
Said with a dark aura around him

He's getting a little too into his role....

And than you have Aoyama, staring at a random corner with the bright smile of his......... (he's starring into the camera but Asia doesn't know that)

I sweat dropped at the scene.

"Ahm."

I looked up at shoji with a raised eyebrow.