Chapter Four

THIRD P.O.V

You see Asia hasn't been in school for a week yet-heck it was the second day!- and there's already a good 13 reporters in her face.

"ARE YOU THE NEW STUDENT?!"

"HOW DID YOU GET IN?!"

"WERE YOU RECOMMEND BY A HERO?!"

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE TAUGHT BY THE NUMBER ONE HERO?!??"

Asia was not in the mood for this, her kids were extra loud last night, she lost count on how many times she had to get up to shush them. So the bags under her eyes were even more prominent then usual.

"Back the fuck up!" She sneered, because she really-really isn't about this.

They faltered a bit, but then questions came even more aggressive than before.

Before she took matters into her own hands-

"Hey- leave before I call security." Azizwa said as he walked up towards them- again she had to relate.

After that the reporters immediately left.

"Thanks." She said, because that's all that needs to be said.

He nodded, and they walked to class.

——————

Asia knows she dropped outta school, but math shouldn't be this hard! It was one year of school, one year!!! But how the fuck do y'all evolve so damn quickly?!

She banged her head on her desk, startling the class- she don't give a mother's hoot!

"....Asia, is there something wrong?" Azizwa asked

"Math can suck a dick and then some." She stated, and the class spluttered.

Azizwa sighed and continued the lesson.

"Come see me after class." He said, the students snickered at her dejected look.

".....ok."
——————

Azizwa dropped a large load of papers into her arms.

She raised a brow.

"It's the basics of the lessons we were doing, it gradually gets tougher, so if you do it properly you will catch up with the class in no time." He said

She smiled a very small smile "thanks."

"Your welcome." He said returning the small smile.

She walked away from the man.

When the girl was outta sight, Azizwa's smile disappeared leaving a frown on his face.

——————

It was time for Mr. Mics class- English. Asia was gonna bomb this, Shes half African-America- English is in her blood!

Class started, and they started with a multiple-choice test, with the last two questions being for extra credit, it wasn't multiple-choice they had to explain their most favorite moment in life or why they wanted to be a hero.

She answered the questions in a breeze, and turned them in.

Everyone looked stunned, this is English one, and they thought maybe she just gave up and turned it early, but others doubted- she could be African-american or something....

Mic, was stunned, it was at least 10 minutes since he gave out the papers, he didn't expect anyone to turn it in for at least another 30 minutes.

He checked the answers, and sure enough they were right. This girl is obviously not supposed to be in English 1.