Chapter Nine

God I love this child!
—————

ASIA P.O.V

Y'know at first I didn't care much about hero costumes, I thought it wouldn't be all that. But now I realize that it'll be pretty cool... to have one....

I look at all the girls in the locker room changing into there hero costumes-it'll be really cool to have one.....

I sighed and walked out the locker room with my phone.

"Asia-San, why are you bringing your phone to class?"the one with a brown bob asked

"For emergency's" And really That's all it is, you never know what would happen, especially having Ricky as a baby-sitter.....

-flashback-

"A-Asia they got the knife!"

Asia was in the middle of her third job for the day when she got a sudden call from- you guessed it, Ricky.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY GOT THE KNIFE?!"

"I put them on the counter when I was making something to eat and I turned away and- AHHH!"

*thunk*

"I'm gonna die today! Give me the knife- GIVE ME THE KNIFE!! Wait- DONT THROW IT!!!- AHHHHH-"

Asia ended hanging up on him....
———

Kirishima came up to me, smiling brightly.

"Hey! Where's your hero costume??" He said

"Oh I wasn't here when they were making it remember? I didn't even know we had them..." I said, his smile turning sheepish.

"My bad.... I forgot about that...." he said

"It's no problem, but on the better note, your costume looks fucking cool!" I said as walked around him inspecting him.

"T-thanks- wait, why don't you just try to make a hero costume using your quirk?"

"That's because I'm not good at making things...."

He frowned a bit, before a lightbulb appeared over his head "but you aren't physically doing it.... so you should try doing it like a web- sort of, Like the spider!"

"Huh... that's not a bad idea... I'll try it..." I said smiling a bit, he beamed back at me.

Such a cutie-pie.

Ok. How should i go about this.... I'll- I'll do it like her!
———-

The THIRD P.O.V

Asia closed her eyes and let strings come out her fingers, bending and flexing her digits, and slowly but surely a piece of fabric was being made over her gym-uniform growing bigger and bigger.

Other students saw it happening and became intrigued, surrounding her slowly- her not noticing too busy on making the 'costume'.