Chapter Five

"Mother. Father."

——————

THIRD P.O.V

Asia had a guarded look-one Rick has never seen before, she was usually so brash, and vulgar, but now she was stoic, almost as though her parents- no these people flipped a switch within her.

The lady was African, her eyes more on the sharper side, feline-like but green, lips thick but not in a bad way, small nose, she had a beauty mark under her lips. She looked classy, and had no wrinkles, face smooth as butter.

The man was Asian- most likely not Japanese though- he looked more Korean if not, he had the larger eyes, yellow too, his nose was broad, and lips thin, he was pale- almost porcelain white, his face was stern- definitely the strict type.

All and all these people scared Rick a bit, and their aura, god he can hardly breathe, it's so stifling!

"Rick. Take the kids to your place, I'll come get them later." Asia didn't hold a playful tone, it was serious in all ways possible. It made Rick gulp, he nodded without any words, he doesn't even think he could speak!

The click of the door closing indicates that Rick has left the place.

————

ASIA P.O.V

"Mr and Mrs. Hatori" I started- they haven't contacted me since the accident "what brings you to my humble- abode?" I said- I would have poured them tea- if you know I had any.

"We heard you got into UA" they stated

"Yes. And what about it?" I said arms crossed as I stared them down.

"We would like to re-have you." (I don't know the proper term of wanting to have a child that you disowned)

It made me pause. Re-have me?! WHAT AM I SOME TYPE OF TOY?!

"No thank you." I said trying to keep polite-god it wasn't even ten minutes since they got here and they're already testing my patience!

"No Thank you?!" My father boomed- is he even my father anymore?!

"Yes, no thank you. The moment you left me after I was at my worst, because you felt embarrassed! I deemed that you are not worthy to be my parents." I said

They looked furious " HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO US?!" My mother said standing up.

I stood too. I looked her in the eyes. "You were no parents of mine, all you did was give birth to me. You didn't raise me, you handed me to the maids the moment I came out! And not once did you look at me after I was deemed quirkless! And now that I go to a prestigious school you want me all of a sudden?! I'm suddenly worthy to be your daughter?! Do you know that I even have kids of my own?!" I shouted, they looked stunned.

"Those two babies that were in the room a few moments ago are mine. I had them, I gave birth to them! And where were you?! Huh?! Off expanding the company, or maybe trying to make a new heir?!" I exclaimed

"You left me?! You never loved me! And to be honest me getting raped was just a ticket for you to get rid of me! Do you even know that- that I got pregnant?! And from that person?! I bet not, but look here you are, walking into my home, acting like you run the place, and try to re-have me?! Im not some fucking toy that you can throw away and have it begging to come back when offered, I'm a fucking human-being! And I'll be damned if I ever try to beg you to come back home, because look! I did this- I'm fifteen! I have two kids that I can clothe, feed, bathe and house! I got into the almost impossible school to ever get into, and where are you in the equation?!"