Chapter Eight

"Thanks" he beamed back at me- he really is a cinnamon roll...
—————
THIRD P.O.V

It was lunch time now, and All Mights class was next, this is actually going to be Asia's first time meeting the man, he was out with reporters when she first came and she only had substitutes.

A hand slammed on her table, she was sitting alone she didn't make any friends, being too busy.

She looked up with a raised eyebrow- hey it's that girl that called out on my scars....

She was blonde and blue-eyes having that typical mean-girl vibe with her two lackeys behind her.

ASIA P.O.V

"Yeah?" I asked as I put another spoonful of fried rice in my mouth-who knew fucking school food is so good?

The girl put her hand on her hip, with a smirk on her face.

Oddly enough the chatter around the cafeteria quieted down until all eyes were on us.

"Your scars are so fucking ugly, I don't know why they let people that get hurt so easily into the hero course!" She basically shrieked

Causing the cafeteria to completely fall into silence- listening intently on what's gonna be happen.

Oh? Is this what this is about? Me being in the hero course?

"Well obviously even though I have these 'fucking ugly scars' as you say, it just means I'm more qualified than you."

"Then again, this isn't about that is it? You're jealous that I got into the hero course right? Especially someone that came outta nowhere and two weeks after the school started, you're annoyed that I'm in and not you right?"

Her face blossomed in a blush, bingo.

"N-NO!" She said

I raised a brow again, before turning my face back to my bowl of rice- it's so fucking good!

"Suure" i said before feeling something cold and wet fall through my hair and down my face.

This bitch just poured my orange juice on my head.

The cafeteria was in 'ohhhs' trying to make something outta this.

I looked at her, hair shadowing one of my eyes while the other stares directly into hers, you can clearly see my anger.

She flinched. I smirked.

"Well! Look at this!" I said standing up while gesturing to myself, she stepped back when I stood- trying to keep distance.

"I done made a mess!" I said as I basically grabbed napkins and wiped my hair and face.

"Sorry about that! You were saying something and look orange juice fell onto my head! Now I wonder who did that?" I said, she looked at me in shock as I smile brightly at her.

"Hey! Maybe we can talk later, but look at the time! I gotta go to the principals office- important stuff y'know?

"Me and him became pretty close! Y'know, even gave me a place to stay!

"He's probably gonna ask how my days going, making sure everything's to my liking.

"Now I wonder what would happen if I say- someone's bullying me? I wonder if they'll be expelled" i said taping my chin as I looked thoughtful, the girl looked more and a more horrified as I talked.

I smiled "but I doubt he'll listen to me." I said and you can see her deflate in relief.

"But! He'll probably keep an eye on you- y'know for the schools reputation- because this is UA! Why would there be bullying? That's most likely what this wasn't right?" I said smiling dangerously, and I can see her gulp.

"You probably just have a hard time showing friendship- but don't worry! I can see your generosity!"

I said before getting close to her ear, my voice going dark

"but if you're trying to fucking fight me, than fucking fight me- instead of putting on a trash-ass show, because if you really trying to be a hero- being petty ain't gonna get you anywhere, and picking on people isn't gonna make you rise to popularity- so get your fucking shit together and do something memorable with you life, because this shit ain't gonna get you anywhere, "

I pulled away looking at her scared face, I smiled brightly at her before patting her shoulder.

"Well tootles! I gotta go!" I said grabbing my bag, and skipping out the cafeteria- like some fucking three-year old.

—————

NEZU P.O.V

I was looking at the security cameras- Cafeteria specifically, and couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

God I love that kid!

The door to my office slammed open and I know only one person that would walk in like that.

"Asia? Why are you here? Isn't lunchtime right now?" I said acting clueless

She raised a brow at me "don't act like you don't know- and if you really don't know- I'm scaring children...."

I smiled as she plopped down on one of the couches in my office

"Wake me up when my next class starts...."

God I love this child!