Chapter Six

Asia eyes lit up. And Rick couldn't help but smile, Asia has grown on him- like a little sister sort-of.

—————
THIRD P.O.V

Asia thought that after everything she said to her 'parents' they would leave her alone, but they were persistent, giving her reasons like "I gave birth you" or "I housed you, fed you, clothe you"

But really, all they did was throw money at her whenever she needed something- not want- need.

Everyday they came, trying to re-have her, and it was pissing her off.

Asia slammed the door open.

"Nezu!"

To say the least the bear was confused was an understatement.

He was enjoying his tea a few moments ago, until the teen slammed the door opened with a furious, tired, and annoyed look.

I think it's the middle of class right now.

He sipped his tea, smiling a bit "Yes?"

"I want to move!"

He stopped sipping for a moment, before continuing. "Why?"

"My 'parents' keep trying to re-have me since I got into this damned school." She said doing air quotes on the word parents.

It made Nezu pause, he never heard her talk about her parents, just saying they weren't happy about her- situation.

"Who're you parents?"

"Sydney Hatori, And Seung Hatori" Nezu spit his tea out, before banging his hands on his disk, he's eyes widened in disbelief

"SYDNEY HATORI AND SEUNG HATORI?!"

He didn't know the heroes had a kid, and Asia nonetheless.

"Yeah, complete assholes by the way, they disowned me the moment I said I was raped, not that I was pregnant, that I was raped! I didn't even know I was pregnat at the time, cut all ties with me, we haven't had any form of interaction since I was disowned, and now that I'm in UA they want me back." She said seething, pacing back and forth- Nezu never seen her this mad.

"They keep coming in my house, trying to make 'right' of things but to be honest I know how they are, they gonna make empty promises, and then I'll believe them and then they'll use me! It wouldn't be the first time!"

Nezu dropped his tea, again.

He's angry now too.

"I know the perfect place to move to."

——————

Asia knew it was a bad idea to go to Nezu with her new situation. Because even though she wanted to move, she expected a run-down apartment, and honestly that was her fault. Because like she said Nezu's rich, and rich people never have a limit. And she knew it too.

She stared at the three store-building with a dumb-founded look.

She hasn't been inside yet, but the thing looked huge, there was a fucking fountain in the front with a large flower garden on both sides with a road that leads from the drive-way to the open street, and lots of land, and a large gate around the area- also are- are those guards?

"Is this your place? Did you forget something?" She said

Nezu looked at her smiling "This is your new place."

She blinked, looked at the building, looked back at Nezu and blinked again "y'know what? I'll just deal with my parents" she said while walking In the direction of her old apartment.