Epoligue

I walked up to my room back at home to find Shin and Carla in their wolf forms sleeping on my couch. I'd given them a spare key to my house because I knew I could trust them.
I smiled at the both of them and fetched a blanket to carefully place over their furry forms.
"Sleep tight, my loves" I whispered, kissing both of their heads and listening to them purr in their sleep.
Shin slept on his back, his arms and legs sprawled out all over the place as he snored loudly.
Carla, however, was sleeping on his stomach with his paws crossed under his chin.

I walked to my room, the darkness disappearing with the turn of my small light switch.
My room lit up and I sighed in relief, seeing everything clean and tidy. Just how I liked it.
I walked up to the body-sized mirror, looking at myself and then how my clothes looked.
My blouse was ripped slightly, and my bra was revealed and a strap was trailing off my shoulder. My pencil skirt was pulled up a tiny bit and my jacket was hanging off my shoulders.
"Goodness..." I giggled to myself and walked a step closer, admiring my messy hair and then the bite mark on my neck.
The blood had dried and stuck to the wound, meaning it'll be sore to clean.
A blush appeared on my pale face as I looked at my lips.
They were pink and swollen from Ruki kissing and biting them.
I didn't know what had come over me to kiss him at that moment, but all I knew was that I wasn't even apologetic about it and I was nowhere near feeling regretful.
I walked into my large white bathroom, sitting on the edge of the bathtub and running the water until it became hot.
I put the plug in the drain and watched it fill with clear steamy water. The windows became cloudy and so did my bathroom mirror.
I sighed to myself, removing my blouse and the rest of my clothes, then my undergarments.
Once the bath was full, I quickly turned off the faucet and dipped a single foot in.
The water was hot, a bit too hot for my comfort but I slowly adjusted to the temperature and quickly sank my body into the bathtub.

I sighed, looking out from the window placed high on my wall and watched the sun go up.
It was time for me to go to bed soon but right now, I couldn't really become tired.
I also needed to watch over Carla and Shin, they are princes of their kind after all and I'd hate myself if anything happened to them.

In fact, now that I come to think of it, Carla's coronation will be happening soon. He'll finally become king after all these years of waiting.
When I first met Carla I was 16 and he was 18, it was because of my uncontrollable thirst at the time, Carla saved me by giving me his own blood and I used to drink from him a couple of times a week.
I then met Shin because I moved into their mansion for a couple of decades to hide from the vampires trying to find me and take me back to my own home to then become Queen.
It was difficult but I remember all the things they've done to protect me and make sure I'm happy.
Whenever I had a nightmare about my family or Ruki, Carla and Shin would always change into their wolf forms and let me cuddle with them until I fell asleep again. It was the best way for me to sleep peacefully but it stopped when I moved out and decided to make my own path.

I spent about half an hour deep in my thoughts and relaxing in the bath, I hadn't even realised that the both of them were awake and scrambling around to find me.
Paws scratched my wooden floor outside as the both of them skidded and pushed into each other.
"God damnit Shin! Quit being an idiot!"
"Me?! Look at yourself!" Shin argued back to his older brother.
I held in a small giggle and hopped out of the tub quickly, pulling out the plug and letting the water drain out as I wrapped my body tightly in a white towel.
More ruckus was heard outside of my bathroom and I tried my best to stop them fighting without showing off any skin.
Wrapping my hair up in a towel, I rushed over to the door and slammed it open, causing the both of them to stop what they were doing and look up.
"O-oh... Eve! You're here!" Shin spoke, awkwardness spreading through his voice. He looked away immediately unlike Carla who's face was bright red and eyes were glued to my face, not daring to look anywhere else.
"I-uh... just want to say that I need to go, duty calls for me, but-" Carla was rudely cut off by his younger brother.
"I get to stay with you tonight! Isn't that great?" Shin smiled proudly, his hands on his hips and his eyes narrowed at Carla.
The white haired male growled under his breath and nudged Shin who dimple smirked in response.
I looked at them both and started giggling, my eyes closed and my arms crossed over my chest.
"Well that's wonderful news, but Carla, please don't be a stranger" I walked up to him and gave him a kind smile.
Carla blushed and nodded his head before bowing, closing his eyes to prevent any sight of my towel-covered body.
He raised my hand and pressed his soft lips against the back of my hand for a few seconds before leaning back up and giving me a single nod.
"I'll be on my way now" he said, right before teleporting out of the house and wherever he was supposed to go.
Shin and I gave one look to each other before we burst out in uncontrollable laughter, he slapped his knee and we held our stomachs.
"Carla was so embarrassed! You walked out and his jaw dropped!" Shin was crying at this point, wiping his eyes from the out of control laughter.
"Actual?" I laughed, grabbing his shoulder to support my wait, but it made Shin flinch back the tiniest bit and look at me.
"What?" I stopped laughing and looked at him with clueless eyes, watching as his mouth became a straight line and his eyes stared deep into mine.
"It's n-nothing... I just felt a shock of electricity" he brushed the subject off quickly and turned around, walking down my hallway and into the living room.