1- first kill

Deku's POV

I open the bar door and sit in the nearest seat. Shigaraki sits next to me.

"So?" He asks. I pull out my red stained knife. "It went well," I think over what had just happened. "How do you feel? It was your first kill, after all." I pull out a small cloth and start cleaning the blade. I smile. "Taking a life feels way better than saving one."

Shigaraki smiles into his drink. "You're a natural villain, Deku," He rasps. "A few more dead and you'll be ready to join us on an attack on your very own school." 

"Won't that give me away, though? I cant let them know i'm The traitor." "Don't worry about that. Just keep your cover for now."

I order a drink and chug it down. After a few, i stand up. "I need to get back to the school, or i will definitely get caught." I start out the door. "I'll be back for a few drinks tomorrow! I throw the knife and it plants itself in the bar table. Soon enough, I'm back to the dorms.

I take off my suit and carefully hang it in my dresser. As I was sneaking back in, I hoped no one saw me. I climb into bed, thinking about my next victim. Eventually, i fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

I make my way to breakfast, making sure i put on a smile. When i get my food, i sit down with Uraraka and Iida. 

"Morning, Deku!" "Good morning, Midoriya." I smile "Morning guys!" We start talking. Soon, though, the conversation gets serious. "Did you hear? There was a corpse found in a alleyway." 

I smirk to myself. I didn't realize they would find the body that quickly, though. This brought me back to how it happened.

I lured the man into a back alley. He was confused. Then I stepped out the shadows and clamped quirk removers on his wrists. I gagged him and pulled out my knife. The knife was lowered, and the man was dead. I un clamped him and finally made my way to the bar.

"Deku? Are you alright?" I snapped back into the present. "Uh- yeah." I say, faking embarrassment. Since i got into the villain business, I've become more confident and need to fake a lot of emotions to keep my cover. Soon, it was time for class to start.

.

.

.

That was an alright start... could've been better! I hope you enjoy the story so far. I've been distracted all day and couldn't write much.

(I'm making this up as I go, I'm really bad at plots and stuff)