8- Hero?

Deku's POV

When we got back to the dorms, I quickly called Shigaraki. 

"Heyyy, Shigaraki." I say.

"Finally, what took so long?" Dabi had answered.

"Just put Shigaraki on."  I could hear some shuffling of footsteps and Dabi's Voice. 

"He'll be on, just wait a few." Dabi said.

"Just call me back." I grumble. I hang up just as there's a knock on my door. 

I open the door only to be greeted by Toga/Uraraka. "What do you want, Toga?" She pouts and closes the door. "What, I can't spend time with my favorite Deku?" She latches onto my arm. I try to yank it out of her grip, but she holds on. 

"Shigaraki called earlier," I say, sitting down on my bed, Himiko still holding on. "What did he say?" I shook my head And retrieved my knife. "He's going to call me back." When i start flipping my knife, Toga quickly lets go. "Don't you ever think about going to the hero side of things...?"

That question surprised me. "Hero? Not really. The hero's are weak! All they ever think about is teamwork and friendship. The villain side is more fun. Why, do you wish you were a hero rather than a villain?"

Toga thinks about that for a second. I didn't realize, but the usual smile on her face was replaced by a frown. But just as I noticed, the smile was back. "No, I was just wondering!" She stood up and walked to the door. "Bye Deku~" And then she was gone.

.

.

.

I suck at stuff like this.

This chapter was by far the worst I've written smh.

Thanks for reading!!!