3- Practice

Deku's POV

I read over my lines. Honestly they weren't written that well. Apparently, this villain character wants revenge over the hero for killing his "evil" parents. 

While the rest of 1-A goes over their lines, the other classes finish their own play run through, as they were here before we were. Soon enough, it was our turn to go on.

"Alright, everyone! Do you have your scripts?" All might shouts from the empty audience. Everyone nods. "Go!!" 

The play starts with Bakugou "The Hero" Killing my "parents" (Iida and Tsu). Kacchan doesn't seem to be trying hard at all. Iida just shouts the lines. Tsu was saying her lines in monotone voice. I sigh and wait for my turn.

Eventually, we made it to the big battle scene. "Stop, villain," Kacchan says through gritted teeth. "Why are you hurting these people"

I smile and say the lines, just in a better way. "What, you don't like a little bloodshed?" I let at a not so fake laugh. "You ask why I hurt these people? It't To get back at you for taking away the one- no two - things I loved. Now, Ill take away what you were supposed to protect." I find myself reaching for a knife that wasn't there. I realize it's getting a little far. I might blow my cover.

"I hope you're sorry for what you did!" I decide that's my last line. When I finish, the entire theatre is quiet. 

"Well, that wasn't in the script..." All might flips through the many pieces of paper in his hands. I look at Kacchan. He looks surprised, as well as the rest of my peers. "Wow, Deku. I didn't know you were such a good actor!" Uraraka says. I go back to pretend my emotions. "T-thanks, Uraraka. I didn't know it either!"

Soon the rest of the class goes back to work, but I could hear people whispering. "I didn't know he could act so well." "Yeah, that was scary..." "It sounded almost real!"

I smile to myself. That's because it was real. Real emotion, anyway. Twenty minutes later, we had to go back to our dorms, as it was starting to get dark. 

.

.

.

Bits and pieces of this was from the same picture mentioned before. If I'm being honest, this is my favorite chapter so far. Poorly written on my part though.

Anyway, thanks for sticking around!