4- Kidnapping and drinks

Deku's POV

I quickly put on my suit. It wasn't much: Just a black tailcoat vest over a white undershirt, paired with black pants, tie, and shoes. I made sure to carefully tuck my knife away, as anyone outside who saw it would probably call the police or pro heroes.

Tonight, I was told to only kidnap a person. Killing would have been more fun, but I've learned to respect Shigaraki's wishes. 

I quietly open my door and walk out, making sure everyone was asleep and no one was awake. I had to kidnap a student here at U.A., so i had to be very careful. I wandered around the halls, trying to decide who I should kidnap. Then i decided on Uraraka. I would talk to her a lot, so she seems like the best victim. Quickly, i sneak into her room.

She was sleeping so soundly, i almost felt sorry. Almost. I pulled out a gag and stuffed it in her mouth. With a start, she woke up. I tied her hands and feet together as she struggled. While i was doing that, she was looking at me with startled eyes. I looked at her and smiled. "Go back to sleep, Uraraka. You'll be fine." With that, I used one of those pressure points that knocks you out. Instantly, she was unconscious. I hoisted her over my shoulder and carried her out the building.

-Time Skip-

I arrived at the bar, making sure i enter through the back entrance. Uraraka was still unconscious. Most of the League were in the room. As i walked in, everyone made way to the big table in the middle of then room. I set the sleeping girl down. 

"There you go. One kidnapped student." I say. Shigaraki walked toward the table. "Well done, Deku." He pulled out a needle. It was one of those needles the doctors give you shots with. But instead of inserting new chemicals, we were taking away blood.

Toga, who was sitting in the back of the room, jumped up and ran to my side. "Deku~ you brought me a midnight snack?" I nodded. Shigaraki took a vile of Uraraka's blood and handed to to Toga.

"Make sure you go back with Deku tonight. We need both of you in case you hear anything going on." I nod. Toga grabs my arm. "Hear that Deku? I get to spend more time with you~"

I yank my arm out of her grip. I wasn't too thrilled to be spending time with her. "What do we do with Uraraka, then?" I ask. Dani answers. "We have an empty cell we can put her in. Then we can make her talk." 

I nod and pull out my knife. I trace the blade. "Want me to do anything else tonight?" Shigaraki shakes his head. "For now, just make sure your secret is safe. Both of you." 

Toga chugs down the blood. "Delicious~. Come on, Deku!" I watch as her face and body start to change. A second later, she looks exactly like Uraraka. We make our way out the door and into the night.

.

.

.

Another chapter out of the way! I'll admit, it took me longer then usual (you know, the occasional internet browsing) but it was fun to write!