10- Midorya M.I.A.

Todoroki's POV

I head down for some breakfast. I expected Midorya would be there, but him and Ochako were nowhere to be seen. 

They still didn't show up for classes, which was very unusual. Usually, he's on time and never misses a class. Ochako has been slacking for the past week, which is unlike her, too.

During lunch, Tenya was freaking out. "Let's go check their rooms." I offer.  He nods, and we find our way to their dorms. First we check Ochako's. "She's not here." Iida noted. Then we moved on to Midorya's.

"He's not here, either." Suddenly we hear muffling in a nearby closet. "I swear, if we find them in there..." Iida shakes my head at my comment. "That's not like Midorya or Uraraka."

We open the door, only to find a tired Denki (I forgot to mention Deku and Toga hid him in a closet). I hadn't realized he was absent from classes. "Denki! Why are you in the closet?"

He shakes his head. "I don't remember. One minute i was eating a midnight snack, the next i find myself in this closet." 

Iida and I lead him back to the cafeteria, hoping we could get any more answers. The others at the table asked him questions too.

"Izuku went missing and Denki stuck in a closet? Ribbit. Who do you think did this?" Tsuyu asks. Aoyama, who wanted to be part of the conversation, offered an answer. "Maybe it was the traitor!"

Iida shook his head. "The traitor would have needed a key or teacher's permission to go outside."

Kaminari, who had come over at the mention of missing Midorya, had an idea. "Why don't we ask teachers if they let anyone outside last night?" Before we could answer, we had to get to the rest of classes.

-Time Skip-

"Good afternoon, everyone." Says Aizawa. He scanned the room. "Has anyone seen Midorya or Uraraka?" Everyone shook their heads. "Alright, My key to get in and out of the school has gone missing, and i suspect-"

"Mr Aizawa, it's not like Midorya or Uraraka to steal." Iida says raising his hand. 

"Do you think the traitor did it?" Someone asks. Mr Aizawa rubs his temples. "Look, if the traitor took the key then the traitor would be missing of hiding the key somewhere. Now let's get back to class."

Later on, Iida, Kirishima, and I search the main and dorm buildings. We find nothing. "Hey, we could check the security cameras!" Kirishima says. (They installed cameras as security feature). 

"We'd need permission first." I say. "They're not just gonna let us in the room." 

"But what would we tell the teachers?" Iida asks. "It's not like we can just say 'hi! Can we have access to the security feed?'"

"We could sneak in." I suggest. Of course, Iida starts scolding. "Do you know how much that could hurt your reputation as a grade A student?" Eijiro cuts in. "But you want to see what happened to our friends, right?"

Iida sighs. "How do we get the footage then?" I look at then both. "I'll take care of that."

.

.

.

Writing this chapter was way slower that it should have been.

I've been binge watching Tokyo Ghoul (finished s2 on hulu)

Anyway, thanks for reading! Also, i started writing this a week ago, barely has any views, and it's 5th in #evildeku????