15- Captured

Iida's POV

Bakugou's unauthorized usage of his quirk created a giant distraction. I tried getting the rest of the students' attention, but there was too much chaos. That was understandable, as there were villains attacking the school.

I wanted to be helpful, so i attacked the villain in the mask. He was multiplying himself and surrounding a group of students huddles together. I ran toward the nearest duplicate, hoping to land an attack, but it just dissolved (please not that I have no idea how Twice's quirk works, so bear with me). 

I tried another attack on another duplicate, but the same think happened. I came to realize that to destroy the duplicates, i had to destroy the original. I scanned the area. There was a few more duplicates around the area. Before i could pinpoint the real one, I was distracted by what was going on in the creator Bakugou had initially made. 

Bakugou and Todoroki were attacking another villain. He was using a fire quirk. I could tell it was an upgrade from Todoroki's left side, as the fire was blue, indicating that it was hotter than usual.

I quickly turned my focus back to my target: The original of the duplicates. I noticed that all the duplicates were attacking a group of students except one. I decided that he was the original. The villain was attempting to hide behind one of the trees in the former courtyard.

I ran toward the tree and managed to solidly punch the man's chest. He doubled over, gasping for breath. I was ready to attack him again when some sort of power wave came from the direction of the school entrance. The villain and I were pushed back. Dust and smoke filled the air. I coughed and tried to see what caused the force. All I could see was a mess of green, curly hair. It didn't take long to realize who the head of hair belonged to.

Midorya, I thought. So it's true. He's the traitor.

Deku's POV

I used a kick through the school's doors to send a massive power wave toward the courtyard, hopefully delaying those trying to fight against the League. 

I make my way through the now destroyed courtyard. I can see a creator near the center of it. So that must be what the explosion before was. I look around the inside if the creator. It was pretty big. I wondered how Kacchan had made it that wide. I could see Dabi fighting Todoroki and Bakugou off to the side. I look some more. In the center of the creator was a skinny man. Perfect.

I slide down the side of the creator and approach All Might. His eyes widen and he spits blood.

"K-kid! It's you! We all thought you were-"

"Kidnapped? No, I left by choice."

He spit blood again. "Choice? Where did you go? Why are you... why are you dressed in your play costume?"

I sighed. "Look, I'm not here to chat, but I do want to thank you." I walk slowly toward the scrawny man. He staggered back. "Remember when you said that i couldn't be a hero? Well, i thank you for that, or i wouldn't have become what I am now!"

"W-wait, kid. You're not on the villain side, are you?" 

I activate One for All and walk faster. "I also want to thank you for the quirk." All Might stumbles and falls back. I get closer and aim for his weak spot. "Guess what? I'm more powerful than ever." I come in for a punch, but an ice wall comes out of nowhere. I end up creating a note in the wall instead.

I look up and Identify the source. Todoroki was skiing on the ice he created.  Shit.

He attacks me again, but i dodge his ice. Suddenly, I get pushed forward by a hot blast of air. I was an explosion.

"DEKU! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

I turn around and find an angry Kacchan. He comes at me with his signature right-hook, but i dodge and kick his spine. I can hear a slight crack and he falls to the ground. God, it felt so good to finally use my quirk and hurt him. 

I take in a breath of smoky air and attempt at killing Kacchan, but I'm stopped by another wall of ice. I keep my eyes on Todoroki as he comes closer. He looks like he's ready to attack, but instead: "Now!"

Suddenly, I'm gagged and a bag get's thrown on my head. I start to get drowsy, but I try to fight it off. The last thing i see before I close my eyes are Twice and Dabi retreating.

Then everything goes black.

.

.

.

FINALLY. That chapter took about forever. 

So what do you think happened?? You'll find out in the next chapter!! 

Also, i just really wanted to thank you guys even more for reading!!!! I've gotten over 400 reads these past few days, and i'm Feeling really good bout myself. 

Quick story: So, my brother doesn't know about my Wattpad account. I ask him: What if i told you that i had a secret account where i write fan fiction and I had 12 followers and over 1.8k reads??? My brother: Even of you did, you're not that popular.

I give my thanks to my 12 followers!!! I know it doesn't sound like much, but you guys make me feel good about myself. I really appreciate you guys!!!

Anyway, until next time, PLUS ULTRAA :3

(Just like last chapter, I have no idea what tone i'm Going for)