6- Technical Difficulties

Shigaraki's POV

I wait at the bar for Deku and Toga to arrive. Some time passes, and they still don't arrive. I then make my way to the back room. On my way there, I receive a call.

"Hey, Shigaraki! How's it going?"

"Where are you two? We need to plan our attack."

"We've come across some... technical difficulties."

"Technical difficulties? Of what kind?" 

"Well, i only killed a few people. Now they've put us on house arrest."

House arrest... "I'm guessing you'll be freed when they've caught the culprit?"

"Yup. I guess we'll be stuck here forever."

"While you babies are stuck, this'll be a good time to find out info." 

I heard Deku scoff. "Babies? Hardly. I was actually out there doing the dirty work."

"Just get some info. While the teachers and students are stuck, we can attack."

"Alright, I'll tell Toga." He hung up

I walked to the cell where I was holding the girl- Uraraka. "Hello again." The girl tried to move her hands, but i chained them up in Quirk remover chains (The remove your quirk as long as you wear them). 

"L-let me go!" She kicked the bars. I laughed. "You'll be out soon enough. Just tell me any piece of information you know about the teachers and students."

"Never!" She kicked the bars again. I shook my head. "Then you wont be getting out any time soon." I turned off the lights and walked out the room. 

.

.

.

It's very possible there will be another chapter out today...??? 

Thanks for reading!!!!!