Pregnant

Summer Rae x Dolph Ziggler

In which casual sex leads to something more between two people.

╳ ╳ ╳

Summer Rae looked at the pink stick in her hands. She wanted to break down and cry. Not only was she pregnant, she was going to have to face her casual sex partner about it.

Her and Dolph Ziggler had been having casual sex over the past couple of months. With him on the road all the time, it was nice when Summer actually got to see him. However, a couple weeks ago she had flown out to see him wrestle live. Sometimes she missed the company, but her modeling career was really taking off.

She remembered how great the night had been for the both of them. This wasn't the first time that Dolph didn't have a condom on him, but he trusted his own pullout game, as the two had forgotten protection before. However, this was the first time Summer hadn't taken her pill.

It wasn't intentional, she was just so busy that morning she completely forgot. Which was so unlike her, as she knew her and Dolph were going to have sex that night.

Now, she sat here, almost in tears, looking down at her future.

She wasn't going to cry, because she was happy, but she didn't know how to tell Dolph about the whole thing. The reason their relationship worked so well was because it was just casual. There was no commitment. With Dolph on the road, the two felt it was hard to have a consistent relationship.

That was going to change today.

Her first thought was to call one of her friends, but there was only one person she could talk to about this.

Mike Mizanin.

Or, The Miz.

Not only was he Dolph's best friend, but he and Summer had gotten pretty close. Summer was initially friends with Maryse, Mike's wife. However, over the past couple months she had become friends with Mike.

She texted him and he said he'd be up to the hotel room in a few minutes. Dolph had been at the hotel's gym for most of the morning, and that was great for her. She wanted to stay as far away from his as possible until she figured this out.

Summer had gone to the drug store earlier, wanting to be discrete about it. She wasn't trying to drag attention to herself, as she never knew who could've been around watching her.

There was a knock on her door, signaling that Mike was here. She was wearing one of Dolph's merchandise shirts with black leggings. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail.