Beer Pong Champion

Bayley x Finn Bálor

In which a girl who gets dragged to a party is only interested in the cute boy winning at beer pong.

╳ ╳ ╳

Bayley sighed as she re-read the text from Sasha for the twentieth time that day. Sasha had been talking about going to this party for a week now and Bayley did not want to go at all.

She was never the party type, and always sat in the corner, watching everyone else around her. Something about the burning smell of alcohol and college kids wasn't exactly her kind of fun.

Bayley was in last year of undergrad school, working towards her psychology degree. She had always been the studying type, only going to parties Sasha forced her to go to.

She had met Sasha her first year of college when they were paired up as roommates. They had stayed friends, and for that, Bayley was forged grateful. Sasha was really her family away from home.

"Hey, there you are! Why aren't you answering my text? John Cena is throwing the party-"

"Sash, look I don't really want to go. I have a test in two days that I need to study for," Bayley answered.

"You always say that. Come on, it's our last year. Next year we'll be old adults who hate their lives," Sasha complained as she grabbed Bayley's arm.

Bayley sighed as she followed Sasha to her car. The party was off campus, which wasn't even her scene. Bayley wanted to be at home, with a nice coffee, studying her ass off, but no. She was being dragged to a party.

Sasha drove to the party, which meant Bayley would most likely be driving home. She had no issue with drinking, it was just never for her. She had a glass of wine every now and then, but she was never a heavy drinker.

"So, I think Finn's going to be here," Sasha said as she turned out of campus.

"Who?"

"Finn Bálor. He's friends with AJ Styles, the guy from our biology class."

Bayley shook her head. She had heard of him, sure, but ever noticed him around? No. Bayley kept to herself most days, she went to class and then back to her dorm. She had a small circle of friends, and she liked it that way.

"Sasha, I don't know. I know he's on the soccer team, but other than that, he's just another student."

Sasha rolled her eyes. AJ had told her that Finn was going to be at this party. Sasha had always wanted them to meet, Bayley needed someone extroverted to offset her, and Finn was attractive, nobody could deny that, but she was already in a happy relationship.

However, Bayley was single and ready to mingle.

"Just, promise me you'll have fun, okay?" Sasha asked as she pulled into the parking lot.