Chapter 2 "The UNEXPECTED "

It has been a a month since Alex came to live with them and Kiera had found out that he is 36 years old and had trust him so much and a bond of friendship had developed between them after weeks of working at his book store. Alex decided to keep a trip to Hotel de Grande in Los Angeles for all his summer interns for a weekend on July 1 and she was very excited because she got to have  some fun  before her birthday. She got an entire hotel room for herself and couldn't wait to feel the hot water of the minipool in her room on her body and to eat the exotic foods.
    It was her first night at the hotel and she heard a knock on the door and she was wondering if it was a hotel worker but she didn't order anything from room service. so she asked who was it and the voice said Alex she suddenly pulled the door and he came in and she close the door.  At this moment she was use to him and she ask him what he wanted and he said that he wanted to talk to her about the bookstore if she could work one more week for him at the book store and she agreed then she felt a hand on her thighs but she was thinking that it was her mind playing tricks on her because Alex would never touch her.
   He was like her brother,  then she felt a hand squeezing her bottom and  it was then that REALITY hit her. Her body started to tremble from the effect and she started to say Alex are you drunk but he replied No, I have been watching you from the day your mom introduce me to you, that day your hourglass figure clinged to that dress I couldn't stop thinking of you.
     She was so surprise but He kept feeling her up and kissed her neck she was enjoying it but at the same time guilt was consuming her as a Christian. His hand felt so smoothe on her breast and it had been years that she allowed someone to touch her that way ,ever since her last break up she has never been touched by another guy . He move is hands to her belly and started rubbing it down and her heart started pounding hard as he moved is hands to her vagina and started to rub is hands on it.
  She told him, Alex am aaaaaa Virgin and he was surprise, he tried to process why a sexy, light skin, long hair girl like her was a virgin . she told him her Christian belief of waiting until marriage while he was rubbing her vagina. His hand gave her more than pleasure but ecstasy and he ask her if she had ever finger herself before and go straight up and she replied yes she fingered herself but not too way up and he asked her if he could and she said yes. He started fingering her but the pain she felt was unbearable her vagina was filled with pain but she wanted to please him so she just close her eyes and take it and after a while she started moaning and screaming because it was a bitter sweet ecstasy .He ask her if she wanted him to take her virginity and she said no she was saving it.
   They kissed and touch each other all night and Alex asked her if she wanted him to suck her private she said no if you do that I won't ever kiss you again and then he started giving her pleasure. Through the entire weekend they sneak into each others room and  the weekend became over and it was time for her to go home.
    When she arrived home the place was dark and she started crying she was in disbelief that  on her birthday no one is at home she told Alex and they both walked towards the house and then everyone  came out of hiding and screamed Happy birthday and she fainted from the anxiety within her, she has always low key wanted to have a water party but she was afraid to ask her parents and they have surprise her with one.
she woke up in the couch and thought that it was all a dream but to her surprise it was all real and all her friends from school hugged her and was happy she woke up.
     Her 18th birthday party was a blast, the latest musics were played and there were pools, foam, water guns everywhere it was exactly what she wanted. She thank her parents and asked them how did they know what she wanted and they said that Adella told them. Adella shouted "come in the water Keke, I want to hear everything about the hotel ", Alex gave her a look that told her that she should not tell anyone, not even Adella what had happen and she gave him a look that confirmed that she won't tell anyone about it, infact  he is her little "secret". She told Adella that she had no Swim suit to wear and Adella said "I help your mom pick out one of the sexiest two piece swim suit in your fav color "Aqua"and girl ur going to look so good", Kiera followed Adella upstairs to put on the bath suit and she look so nice in the bath suit but the only problem is her curves are too expose and she knows how they can put men in a trance whenever they are around her. She quickly look in her closet for an overall to put over her bath suit but Adella said to her ,you are 18 now girl and its your party you cannot look like a Grandma on your birthday and girl that hourglass body of yours is a blessing you know how much girls are stuck being flat like a pancake and wish they had your body ,come on let's go.
     Adella pulled her downstairs and everyone was staring at her even her mother teased her  saying ,"Curve queen you took every bit of mine plus tax when you were born". Kiera just ignored her mother's joke, her parents always have the lamest jokes and the only time she found them hilarious is when she wanted something from them.

    The party was so lit and Adella and Kiera went in the pool and everyone cheer for her, caught up in the moment she started to dance to a Spanish song by singer Santanna called Maria Maria, it was one of her fav and she start to move her waist as her friend cheer her on "go Keke, go Kiera " and then she turn around to see Alex staring at her and suddenly she started feeling guilt about what happened at the hotel, she didn't know if she was making the right decision and the consequence that came with it. She felt depress mentally but she had to physically express happiness because everyone will ask her what's wrong.
  It was so confusing the feelings she had, when "HE" was touching her at the hotel ,she felt good but now she felt low and depress and felt like she is the worst person for being touch by a man twice her age. Alex said to her "Happy birthday Keira , didn't get to tell you this morning and I have a present for you ", She said thank you.

Thanks for your support, read further to see if this is love our lust. 
XO XO
Remember to vote and comment.
My readers are called Q exotics!!