Chapter 11

We went many places on our stay with miss Jasmine. She was such a kindhearted individual in the morning she made peanut porridge for us, it was so delicious.  we went to Dunn's River fall in St Anns the next day . On our journey we stop off at a small shop and Miss Jasmine got crabs for us, "boil crabs". The crabs tasted very good with the boil banana and dumpling that  we got to eat with it. She told us that they call this meal "Crab Toumali ". She also bought Donuts for us and Chicken foot soup.
      We arrived at Dunn's River falls at 12:00 pm because we took the high way instead of taking the legendary "Flat bridge ". We had to park outside and then pay outside and then buy our ticket at the front gate. We were given yellow handbands to place on our wrists. I quickly change my jeans pants and pink crop top into a pink mesh overall with green two piece under it and a pink crocs with my pink eye glass. I waited for the others to get dress in their pikini, Being pregnant Josiah wife wore a dress to swim in. Emanuel was dress in beach shorts and was topless. I couldn't stop staring at his aps, he had more than six pack. His chest was fill with nine pack aps all those working out that a police officer does.
      We stopped by a Rastafarian man and bought Jamaican jewellery from him and dance to rythym of the song he was playing. We took pics together and you should've seen miss Jasmin's swim suit "Damn Jasmin your fine ", I said. She chuckled then said"I feel like am 18 again ". We followed her has she went to swim in the river . The water was cool and pretty and we played water war in it. Josiah and Emanuel went to the beach to play football leaving us girls alone.
      "You would make the Perfect wife for Emanuel ", miss Jasmin said. "I don't think I want to get married after all the bad luck I had with men ", I replied. "There isn't nothing too big for God to fix,  he will mend your broken pieces and restore your happiness. "Amen " I said.
     Miss Jasmin thought  us  how to swim , it was a bit difficult at first but I got the hang  of it after a while. She was like my second mother.we talked for hours and then we decide to go on the beach. The beach was crowded with people and mojority of the population was dark skin. There dark skin was like pearl.  "Go Josiah, Go Emanuel ", I cheered as the played football. Josiah team won Emanuel team for the first two games but Emanuel team one the last game.
     I saw a ferry driving from the  dock into the ocean and then back to the dock. The persons on the ferry were dancing, singing and drinking. It seems like they were having a blast. "I want to go on that ferry ", Cars said. "Let us go fo ride ", Jasmin said. We walked to dock and played the captain of the ferry and then we went on the ferry. "Indepent girl,  real number one trending girl, no affi watch how me spending girl ", a jamaican song by Shensea started playing. I rocked my hips to the song and miss Jasmin video us on Snapchat. It was so fun and enjoy myself. There were also alchohol beverages, Champagne and Malta on the boat. We all took a cup full of Malta because we didn't want to get drunk.
        "Mi gwaan with it,  mi gwaan with it, easy are kidding me, Toss yeah seh we aguh meet with a force, blessing we a reap and a toss, blessings fall pon me right hand thank God fi the journey, gratitude is must ", a song by a Jamaica singer called Koffee began to play. "Let's toss to happiness", Cara said. We all filled up our cup with champagne and scream"Toss! To happiness".
     The ferry ride was worth all my money,  we were given fish and Bammy to eat with fry breadfruit. Jamaica's foods are the extreme best I can wait to try more. After we have finish eating we got off the ferry and then went back on the shore. Cara's little daughter Zoe, who was five ask me to help her build a sand castle and I sat down in the sand with her making sand castle. Being with Zoe let me think about my daughter Ariel, I wished that I could hold her in my arms. As I got caught up in my thoughts a tear rolled from my eye and tried to wipe it but the salt in the sand on my hands burn my eyes and made me cry more.
     "Aunty Kiera, why are you crying? ", Zoe said in her sweet little voice. "Its very complicated sweety and I don't think you would understand ", "I have all day  aunty for you to talk to me  ", Zoe said. I was so astonished by what she said for a five year old she was very mature. "You want to climb the rocks ", I said trying to distract her.
       A tour guide hold my hands and I hold Zoe hands and a chain of person hold hands as we climbed up the falls. The rocks were a bit slippery, so inorder to be safe we hold each other hands. As we reach the top of the falls, we screamed out "Jamaica! " and then we walked back down. Miss Jasmin had video our entire climb. We went to have a swim in the ocean, the salt water burned my eyes but it was cool on my back. We splash water on each other and played swimming race, I lost because I wasn't a great swimmer.
     I try floating on the top of the water, it made me feel relax and help me to forget what have been through for the past few days.After we came out the water we ate Touto a form of Jamaican cake with Guava juice. The Touto tasted very great as I ate it.She gave us Jerk pork to eat with rice and peas.I ate until my stomach couldn't hold anymore. After we were finish eating, we took some pictures with the sea in Background. Then we played a mini game of volleyball, the two meals were on the same side and they had to challenge us. We lost by just one points so we didn't get very upset. After we were finish playing volley ball we got wine Cake and Cherry juice to drink . We thanked miss Jasmin for another wonderful day and for feeding us.
      We joined the line to get a shower at Dunn's River and then we changed back into our clothes we wore in the afternoon and went in the bus. Emanuel drove very cautiously back to Kingston. In the bus we were given coconut Gezada and Coconut drops cake to eat. We were all given Chocolate pudding and the remaining Quava drinks to drink. Miss Jasmin also told us some jamaican legends.
    The next night we went to Carib to watch a movie. All the ladies wore dress and rip jackets with converse even Jasmin. Both male wore black rip jeans with Yellow Shirts and black jacket with yellow Nike shoes. We were well coordinated with what we wore.
       At the movies the four children watched, "To all the guys I have ever loved ", while the adults watched "Secret Obsession". We bought popcorn and Soda to eat while we enjoyed our movie. The movie was very amazing although the man manipulated the woman after he hit her down and killed her husband into thinking that he was her husband but eventually she found out the truth. The movie was a big plot twist and I enjoyed it because it wasn't Cliche'. I would go back to that cinema to watch movies if I ever came back to Jamaica.
     On the ride back home we came up with conspiracy theories about the movie and we had one debate about what we would do if  were the girl in the movie. It was so amazing,  I felt so accepted. The next day we went bowling , am not a very atthlethic individual so I don't do well at  sporting activities. Therefore bowling isn't my thing,I tried very hard to hit all the objects but no the ball kept stopping half way. I felt a bit jealous because even Zoe was great at bowling. I wished that Emanuel would volunteer and show me like in the movies but instead Josiah was willing to show me how to bowl.
    After hours of bowling we bought fries and jerk chicken with a banana milkshake. Then we took some group pictures before heading home. I was so tired, going out each day was taking a toll on me. So the next two days we had bonding time together,  we played card games, I learned how to play Dominoes, Chineyskip, Hopscotch. The games that Jamaican kids were privilege to learn. We got alot of pastries while we stayed home. Miss Jasmin, she over fed us and for that we were greatful. I found hard to believe that I would be going back home after all these years of being in captivity and anxiety filled my body.
     Jamaica is the best country that I have ever been to with such a rich and vibrant culture one that is unique and at the same time amazing.It pains me that I had to leave this place and it was bitter sweet to go home.
           -I know am late but Merry Christmas everyone I hope you had  a wonderful Christmas.Who is ready for 2020?Its a long time now since I have published a newchapter and am sorry, I just got too caught up with school work.
                         -Q exotics🍍