Leaving

To say Ruby was pissed would be a complete understatement. No he was fuming.

You ever see those cartoons where the character is so angry there face goes as red as a tomato and steam comes out of there ears and nose like it would a 1950s train? Well that's how he was right now.

You see Ruby lives with his Aunt and cousins but now he's mom suddenly wants to see him after years of abandonment and it must be pretty serious because his Aunt is actually sending him away!

At least he'll get to see Jamal, Cesar and Monse again.

"Come on darling we have to get going." Ruby's Aunt said from the front of her car signaling him to hurry up with the goodbyes.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Ruby says hugging his cousin and friends which he now considers family.

"It's not gonna be too long only a month or so and if not come back and stay with me and stoke ok."

"Wait Jahseh you're moving in with him?"

"Yeah tomorrow he's finished school I've only got a year left and our music is raking in the money so we're cool."

"Don't like it too much and forget about us" Michael said with tears in his eyes.

"You're such a baby. I'll never forget about you guys I'm just gonna see what she wants I'll be back soon. I promise."

At this point everyone was silently crying realizing there baby bro was moving.
"Now no more crying. Group hug?"

"Ruby come on or you'll miss you're flight."

"See guys see you soon"

"Yo if you're more than a month there we'll be coming to drag you back."

"Bye symere LOVE YOU ALL MUAH MUAH MUAH"

***

"Honey you still angry?"

"No. Honestly I'm just tire."

"Sweetheart you're mother heard about You're suicide attempt and realized she has no relationship with you. If you were to die she'd feel..."

"GUILTY! That's what this is about guilt. Not out of love. I'm not staying with her."

"No you're staying with a Cesar please be good and hunny, I love you. Now give me a hug." She held her arms out with tears in her eyes waiting for a hug that she knows will be the last one for a while.

"I love you mom. Just because she's my biological mother doesn't mean she's my mom you took care of me not her so don't worry." Ruby said while hugging his Aunt afraid to let go but eventually he did when the announcement for boarding the plane started.

"Love you!"

"Love you too! See you soon!"

***

I know it's short but this is my first official FanFiction and I'm scared so please be nice and if you could leave suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Thank you. Enjoy.

Next update in about 2-3 days maybe even earlier