The moring after

I hope this don't turn out cringe.

Ruby was not a early bird. He hated waking up early the only thing that really got him out of bed was the smell of fresh pancakes and syrup hopefully some Nutella.

That was why he walked half asleep into the kitchen to find a set of pancakes for him. Happily digging in he couldn't help but let out a moan, eyes rolling back then licking his lips all because of how good they were to which spooky had to suddenly use the restroom.

Is that why he was walking funny. He had to pee?

Too early to think. It's 8am. Back to bed.

"Ruby."

"Hmmm?"

"You can go back to bed. You're mom doesn't want to see you till 1pm. You seem tired."

"Are you *yawn* coming back?"

"Yeah sure. When we wake up again we have to talk about last night."

"Can we not? It's a painful experience for me and I really don't want to talk about it."

Ruby felt fully awake now. Maybe it was the shock of yesterday's event being talked about so early or being talked about at all.

"Things happened. It hurt more that the physical pain. I did what I did. Now can we just move on."

Reluctantly nodding his head he walked into the bed room.

Time skip cuz lazy af

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I can pick anything?"

"Yeah."

"And you'll watch it with me?"

"Yeah."

"No complaints?"

"Yes."

"Ok hand me the remote and you get the pizza and soda."

Ru-ru-ru-RuPaul Drag Race
GENTLEMEN!
Start your engines
RuPauls drag race
May the best woman win
Ru-ru-ru-RuPaul Drag Race
GENTLEMEN!
Start your engines
RuPauls drag race
May the best woman (best woman) win

"What's this?"

"A drag competition. It's great you'll love it."

Sitting down he knew this was gonna be a long night but whatever made ruby happy made him happy. It's crazy. He really didn't want ruby to go. He did everything he could behind the scenes to make him stay but eventually he spread his wings and fled.

Now that's he's back he's never gone let him go again. He's gonna make him his.

"Not today Satan"

"That's Bianca delllll rio love herrrrr." Yawning he lays down on top of spooky.

"Tired?"

"Hmmmm. Yous a real one. Watching RuPaul with me. I love youuu."

I know this is short but I just wanted to put something out. It's like 12am so I should really be sleeping. Thanks for all the comments and votes I appreciate it. 🥰

Also please stay safe. Corona virus is a fucker so please wash your hands and use disinfectant. 💞💞💞