Home?

Probably multiple plot holes

Enjoy.

Also the song has nothing to do with the chapter just like it.

Spooky looked over to his right to see Ruby fast asleep snoring softly, lips parted slightly, eyelashes laying on his red stained cheeks and sweat covering his hair dripping down his forehead.

He looked beautiful. That's what spooky thought.

He opened the door and walked around the other side to open the door for Ruby.

He was about to carry Ruby in when he work up rubbing his eyes and head giving him more a bed head look.

"We're here." Ruby frowned looking around.

"How long was I sleeping?"

"About 30 minutes." Ruby's tummy started rumbling so he quickly held it looking away embarrassed.

"When did you last eat?" Spooky wasn't trying to get a answer out of him just trying to make him feel more comfortable around him.

"Last night" At this spooky's eyes widened.

"At about 8."

"Last night! That's over 24 hours ago."

"Sorry I was afraid to eat this morning nerves and all. Didn't wanna barf on the plane."

"Ok let's go in. I forgot the pizza so I'll cook something tonight and go shopping tomorrow."

"C-can I come?" Ruby sounded nervous like he wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

"It's just that I'd like to p-pick up some things?" Voice going quite at the end.

"Don't be nervous after all we gon be living together for a while. And I'll need someone's help."

The smile that graced Ruby's lips was so innocent that spooky was happy it was only in his presence. A private smile if you will.

"Yeah and to say thank you I'm cooking tomorrow k." More a statement than a
question leaving no room for argument not that he would want to anyway.

You'd never win in a argument or debate against Ruby. Too smart.

"RUBY! long time." Monse ran over and gave Ruby a massive hug with Cesar and Jamal and jasmine behind waiting for her to let go.

"Come on you're taking you're time!" Monse huffed At jasmine finding it extremely annoying that she was even here but did move away for a crash hug from jasmine. Than Jamal and eventually Cesar who gave the most heart filled one out of them all.

"Where's the pizza?" Jamal asked looking about and standing on his tip toes to see in the car.

"Forgot it."

"What do mean you forgot it?!" Instantly regretting what he said.

Before things could get heated Ruby stepped in.

"We forgot. It's what 9? Let's just have a sandwich it's quite warm anyway. Ok? I SAID OK?"

"Yeah ok."

+++

"Goodnight."

"Monse you not staying?" Cesar asked disappointment in his tone.

"No I thought you could walk me home than stay the night with me. Dads on a job won't be back till 3 days." At this Cesar picked up Monse and put her on his back than proceeded to run to her house.

Jamal's dad picked him up. One word angry.

Jasmine well one look from Spooky she ran out so that left 2.

So basically I know it's super short and crappy but i promise next chapter will be longer hopefully.

Working all day so I'm tired and it's currently 12:30 at night. Godddddd I got work In the morning. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!

Comment vote?

Make A Suggestion In The Comments I'll be sure to read it and hopefully put it in the story.

Stay safe. Love byeeeee