I fall apart (reuploaded)

I don't want to hurt. I don't want to hurt people. Sometimes it's inevitable. It's gonna happen. I'm that type of person. I let my feelings get in the way. I just want someone to care about me the way they do for others....Why am I always the one to make the first move? Why can't someone genuinely care and just talk to me. Take the effort they do for others.

"Penny for you're thoughts?"

"Can I call you Oscar? I'm sick of saying spooky."

"Yes. But you weren't gonna say that were you."

"No... I'm.... I'm just (sighs) so tired. Like my mom made me come here and she hasn't even tried to contact me. What was the point of leaving my family?"

"Hymmm. I think everything will become clear soon. I promise now as much as I love you on top of me Cesar will be back soon and we have to go food shopping. Remember?"

Ruby jumped up swiftly hiding his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry. It was comfy. I forgot I was.... on you."

Spooky looked over at ruby who has formed a blush,and smiled. "It's cool. You're heat was nice."

His head perked up at that. "Ha really. Hahahhaha"

"Why are you so nervous? Come on we'll be living together for a month right? Let's get comfortable."

At this point spooky was right in front of ruby gently holding his left shoulder.

"Oh..ok. Ummm...can I shower first. Or do you wanna?" Pointing to the shower.

"Nah. You go first. I'll start breakfast."

---------

The pic above is how ruby is dressed down to the hair.

"What shall we buy? Eggs." "Check." "Bacon." "Yes." "Greens." "Got it." "Sausage. What's funny?" "Spooky?" "Yes." "Who made the list." "Jasmine."

His eyes brimmed with tears of mirth and the smile tugging his lips broke into a grin.

"Of course she did. Gosh that's good. I'm actually crying."

Spooky did not understand and cannot decide what to do. One leave the store. Two check online. Three leave it.

He choose to leave it. Ignore it if you will.

Once they were finished shopping they started to make their way to the car until someone called out Ruby's name.

Spooky took the groceries from ruby and kept walking but ruby turned around to see his mom.

He always thought he'd have an earful of words for her but in the moment he had nothing.

She made her way stopping 4 steps away from him.

"Why?"

"Ruby I missed you so much. And when I head about what happened I just knew I needed to see you."

Ruby looked up at his biological mother with tearful eyes.

"Why are you so selfish?!" Sniffling he aggressively wiped his eyes. "Why did you give me away? I waited for you. You had more kids and you never looked back. You are not me mother! Leave me alone. I promised my aunt...no my mom I'd come here not to have a relationship with you."

"Hun I know you're upset but please if you could just..."

"NO! No. Not. No. I need some rest. I just can't right now. I no."

Walking back over to the car he got in calmly. Buckled up and looked straight ahead. "You can drive now."

That he did. Drive. The ride would normally only be 10 minutes but the drove around for half an hour before talking.

"You can cry. It's ok. I won't judge you or anything."

"Is it really ok?"

Chuckling he stated. "You already started."

Slowly he started crying more and more. The tears increasing. The sounds getting louder. The hysterical laughing when explaining something hurtful. The mix of crying and laughing , not at anything funny just at everything in general.

He wasn't happy he was hurt. The last time he cried like this was when he tried to take his life.

Reaching over he pulled him into his arms. "It's ok. Let it out." And he did. And he felt better. Not amazing but better. He couldn't help but be calm when he smelt spooky.

"I was supposed to cook tonight but I'm really tired now."

"It's ok. How about we just watch some Netflix and order take out."

"Sounds good. I'll definitely cook tomorrow."

Pulling away from the hug he opened the door and walked out of the vehicle waiting for spooky to do the same.

Once they got inside spooky grabbed blankets and pillows while ruby ordered tale out.

"What should we watch?"

"I don't know. You pick rooboo."

Trying to ignore the nickname in favor of not blushing to busied himself looking for something and propping the blankets up.

"Umm...l-let's watch this."

"Spirited away? You see this?"

"Yeah it's really good. Wanna watch it? You can say no."

"Come on then shove it on."

Halfway through the movie they somehow ended up falling asleep with Ruby's whole body on top of spooky.

Play with me or I'll break your arm........"

"Jamel shut up. You'll wake them."

"SoRrEe! I didn't see it. Who leaves a empty bag in the middle of a room anyway. That's weird. I'll just take a picture and out we go."

"Come on let's gooooooooo."

"Hold on. Annnnnddddd there. Done. Let's get food."

---------

I know this is short I originally wanted to make this longer but it's nearly 2am and I should be sleeping.

Also I wanted to thank everyone that commented and voted on chapters of this book and for the suggestions left in the last chapter. It's means a lot and I appreciate it so much.

It makes me so happy that people like this book and want me to keep updating. So thank you all.

Stay safe during this quarantine and I love you all. 🥰💛😊