pick up

Don't mind the person in the back he ain't actually there.

You may proceed.....

"Get in."

Ruby walked nervously over to the red car opened up the door and sat down doors locking automatically.

"Hey it's Oscar right? How's it been? You look good."

Spooky started chuckling and replied
"Yeah it's spooky. Buy you can call me Oscar. And it's been ok. You?"

Side Looking over to ruby who was looking straight ahead as little droplets of rain gracefully fell onto the window.

"Wow that's the most you've ever talked to me." Ruby was now looking directly at spooky admiring his tattoos. His body is more buffed and his tats has multiplied since the last he saw him.

Dodging the question. No one brave enough to do that to him.

"Cesar missed you and I felt bad saying what I said before you left and I never got to say I was sorry, so I'm sorry. I was having a bad day and you were there so i took it out on you. Thinking about it you didn't look so good either were you ok?"

Currently the traffic has picked up possibly because of the rain which is forcing both people in the car to look at each other and not pretend to be distracted by everything outside.

"Don't worry about it. I forgotten about it. Anyway how's Cesar and the guys?"

Again dodging the question.

Pushing the felling of tension down spooky looked at ruby who was pretending to be busy on his phone and said "they'll tell you all about that."

At that response he put he phone back into his picked and got excited thinking about all the shit he got up to. Did they get up to the same? Could that be there relatable-ness or whatever you call it. What if they changed so much that there not friends anymore?

Pushing that out of mind went back to being excited.

"Huh? Did they do any crazy shít? Oh my god! Did they get caught?!" At this point ruby was full on laughing thinking about all the things he did when he was in Florida with him and the guys.

Meanwhile spooky was just admiring how beautiful ruby looked when laughing. The sound he made trying to catch his breath reminding him of so many things he know he shouldn't be thinking about but he couldn't stop himself. He didn't realize how long he was staring because suddenly...

"You ok? I've been calling you?" Worry etched on to his voice.

"Yeah just tired." Spooky lied.

"Sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"This must be inconvenient for you. You haven't seen me in years and now all of a sudden I'm back and staying with you. You could be sleeping now instead of having to drive me back to YOUR house."

Ruby was trying so hard to hold back the tears but they were starting to flow down his cheeks unable to hold them in any more he started sobbing mumbling I'm sorry's before Spooky pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear

"hermosa don't cry you have nothing to be sorry over. I was happy when Cesar asked me if you could stay with us. Just confused on why you're not staying with your mom."

Ruby stopped cry and looked into his eyes to see they were a beautiful hazelnut color that shone in the sunlight.

"It stopped raining."