Fun fair p2

Strobe lighting, creepy sound effects, loud music, scary videos, distinctive odours. An environment made to make you feel as if something bad is about to happen.

As soon as the employee checked the safety bar of both ruby and spooky she looked a little worried.

"Can I ask y'all to get sit in the row in front. This bar ain't working properly?"

Before ruby could start screaming and run for his life spooky spoke up and agreed.

"We need to get off. Now!"

"Chill. We gon be fine. Ok? I'm here."

Soon enough the ride started up going nice and slow. All you could hear was the sound of the coasters on the rail, some excited giggles and some huffing and puffing.

Up.
Up.
Up.

As soon as they reached the top it stood there for around 15 seconds enough time for ruby to grab spookys hand.

"We're gonna be good." Ruby kept whispering over and over until ruby held his hand up to his mouth and kissed it before replying "we're good."

And down they went. All the way down.

Holding on for dear life he said to spooky "there's so much I haven't done yet. Oh gawd. Ima die. I'm dead. Oh shit."

Down and up. Down and up. Repeatedly. Loop after loop after loop.

((((()))))

"How you feeling?"

Ruby looked over and saw the look of concern in his eyes and smiled gently.

"I'm good. Thanks."

Ruby linked his arm into spookys and started walking to another ride.

After a little time ruby saw a cute 1950's style diner around the Ferris wheel.

"Hey you hungry?"

"Hey you hungry?"

"Hmm how'd you know?"

"I saw you looking at the diner. With love eyes." Leaning close his bent down to Ruby's level and suggestively wiggled his brows.

Ruby laughed a little rolling his eyes before pushing his shoulder away. "You're nasty."

Sneaking a hand around his waist he started walking towards the diner holding ruby right by his side.

"It's so cute. So pink."

"I know."

"Stop looking at me. I'm talking about the diner. They even have 50's cars. Aww."

Spooky looked away from Ruby's lips and instead towards the lit up diner.

"It's getting dark soon. So let's get food. We'll have one more ride then we go to the hotel."

"Sure."

Walking through the doors was like walking into a time machine to the 1950's.

"Why do I feel nostalgic when I've never experienced this before?"

Before he could answer a waitress dressed in a 50's attire stood in front of them

"Hi." The pitch of her voice sounded like Angelica Pickles.

"I'll be you're waitress for today. Just you two. Right follow me."

"She seems too happy."

"Spooky shhh. She can hear you."

"Right here you go. Here's your menus. Any drinks?"

"Coke please."

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake."

She walked back into the kitchen leaving both guys sitting at the table together.

"Thank you for coming with me today and for making the day so enjoyable for me."

I know how short this is and I'm sorry for that. I've been thinking about what to do next and I'm just a little stuck.

Tensions are high with my family and I'm trying to just get on with it but every time I take out my phone I'm being 'anti social'

Sorry for the rant. Enjoy the chapter.

Stay safe. -Bea 💛🥰💛