Suprise!!!

It was time. Car packed with both their stuff, they walked out of the house throwing the keys to spookys brother.

Spooky opened the door signaling for Ruby to jump in which ruby did while smiling.

"This is exciting. Where we going first?"

Spooky looked over then looked ahead and just started up the car.

"Ever been to a really fancy place?"

"No. That's where we're going."

Ruby being ruby couldn't sit still and jumped over to give spooky a big hug.

"Careful there. Don't wanna crash."

Sniffing he laughed and wiped him eyes.

"I'm happy. Especially because I'm with you."

-------

Parking the car in the garage they both got out ruby with his eyes closed.

"Can I open them yet?"

"Hold on."

Taking out a black blindfold he tied it around Ruby's eyes and led him into the main bit of the house.

Spooky got behind ruby and hugged him then whispered "Ready." And of course he was excited and loudly said "yes!"

Untying the blindfold he told ruby to open his eyes.

At the sight in front of him he squealed and turned around faster then the speed of light and jumped up legs wrapped around him and kissed him.

"You like it." It wasn't a question.

"I think you already know the answer."

Looking around he was really impressed but a little curious on how he got the money for this.

"I'm gonna make food. Go explore."

He walked around mesmerized by the beauty of the house. Wondering would he ever be in a house like this once he leaves.

Putting negative thoughts out of his mind he went walked straight in what must have been the master bedroom.

The room was white with gold streaks going through.
The bed was round in shape are right in the middle of the room with a sofa the far side of the bed.

If you were to wake up in this room the first thing you'd see was a beautiful view.

Ruby decided to keep going. To see how the rest of the house looked like and honestly he was surprised from the outside it looked extravagant and looked like the inside would all be the same but it wasn't. It had character and individuality.

It was so ruby and spooky.

Next was a massive library a bit like the one in beauty and the beast. White with artwork covering the ceiling. He wouldn't be surprised if it was painted by Michaelangelo.

He could look at it all day. It would be nice to read in ass he did love books.

Next he walked into the main bathroom. The tub was rose marble with a glass shower beside the tub. It was fabulous. He could just think of all the things he and spooky could do in there. Which made him blush and run out quickly.

Before he could finish all the rooms spooky called him for food. He ran as fast as he could tiddies bouncing if he had any right into the kitchen.

There was 2 plates set with candles and champagne.
It was the most romantic thing he had seen ever.