First night together

I know the song is old but it gives me last year summer vibes.

I know it has nothing to do with the chapter but everyone deserves to hear it.

Also I needed to push out this out.

Also what's the ship name for these 2?

Now on to the actual chapter lol......

"So I'll take the couch then." Ruby backed away to the cubbie to grab a pillow and blanket when suddenly a hand gripped his wrist gently spinning him around.

"No you can sleep in with me. I have a double bed. And Cesar will not be happy if he sees you in the couch for the next couple months." Spooky says with a serious expression painting his face.

"Um..I...ok." That was the simple answer Ruby gave. The only one he could think of to be honest.

"Spooky I'm gonna take a shower and then do my skin I'll come in later. Umm...
Ok then I'll go first." Spooky started walking towards his room with Ruby's bags in his hand placing them gently on the floor, deciding against leaving them there he opened up the first bag and started unpacking.

"Oh hey you started unpacking for me? Thanks." Ruby smiled at spooky taking up his second bag and pushing it under the bed.

"Not gonna unpack that?"

"No. It's nothing I should need."

"Ok get in."

Spooky pushed back the covers patting the side next to him.

Ruby shuffled shyly over to the side of the bed and subconsciously pulled down his sleeves before getting in and moving over to the corner of the bed. Spooky noticed his nervousness and smiled softly to himself.

"I'm not gonna bite."

Ruby flushed a bright red turning to face spooky " I..I know it's just I'm never really this close to anyone."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Ruby layed down beside spooky pulling the covers over them.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

()

Ruby started screaming and crying but nobody knew why. Throwing things from one part of the room to the other. Nobody was home. No one ever was.

He was ALONE. Alone with he's thoughts and a broken piece of glass clutched in his hand.

Looking around the messy room it became clear to Ruby he needed to get out. Needed an escape. A release from the pain. The thoughts wouldn't stop.

'YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.'

'YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH'

'UGLY.'

'FAT'

'BITCH.'

'SHOW OFF.'

Show off? because he's smart. Bitch? because he's passionate about the things he loves and people he cares about. Fat? but he's not. He's juicy.

Why will he never be good enough? Because he wasn't for he's mom. Is that what people use against him. It's sad.

Ruby looked down at the glass in his hand and brought it to his fragile beautiful tan skin and pushed it deeper and deeper into his skin until it broke and dribbled out blood.

Seeing the blood was very therapeutic therefore pushed down harder and harder until his whole arm was flowing blood.

But it wasn't enough.

The thoughts didn't stop so he stumbled into the bathroom and ran him self a bath. Jumping in fully clothed he watched as the water surrounded him.

When it was to a level he liked touching his chin, he pushed the tap to turn the water off to the left leaving a dripping silence.

Holding the glass to his skin once more he slit the other arm open deep and fast.

The pain was unbearable that he actually let out a scream but at least it was over now.

Life was over now.

"Ruby! RUBY!" Ruby awoke with spooky on top of him shaking him awake.

"Wha..? What's going on.?" Remembering his dream or memory he held is face in his hands and just started crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I woke you up."

Spooky took his hands and held on to his wrists gently, looking into his eyes.

"Shhh it's ok just go back to sleep. Everything will be fine." He started rubbing his back and Ruby layed his head on his chest dozing off to sleep.

"Thank you. I didn't want to stay in a dream like that."

"It's ok. And I won't tell anyone about this ok?"

Right I know this is short but I wanted to just push it out.

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed and thank you for reading.

Also people keep fucking with me so I'm not too sure about this book anymore.

Stay safe. Bye. 💗 💕 💞💖💓