Announcement

Now I know some of you are wondering why this isn't a chapter or when is the next chapter coming out, but I feel like I need to get a point across first. I have been thinking a lot about how this story is to plan out. To be honest, I really, REALLY don't want to do any lemons. In case you don't know what a lemon is in fiction, it is basically a chapter that is or contains a sex scene. I don't want to do any sex scenes/lemons. Not just because I feel like I'll do terrible at it, but also because that's not the kind of book I wish to write. I want to write a book that I want to write, feel happy writing, and put my own ideas into it.

 I want people to read one of my stories because they enjoy how it goes and just how the plot is, not because of lewd fantasies that OUR minds would wish to happen. That's why I decided that there will be NO LEMONS throughout this entire story or in any book that I will ever write. The best you will have is things that would hint it or even lead up to it, but that's about all. I hope that this does not upset anyone or discourages them to continue reading this or any of my books. I apologize to anyone who is angry at this announcement and I hope that you will all understand why I made this decision, but I will end this on a light note. Sometime this week, I promise to post another chapter. If any of you have any questions about this story, PLEASE feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

 Thank you my subjects and until next time