Announcement 3 PLEASE READ!!!

Hello my subjects, this is an important announcement for this story. I have a good feeling why you like this story. Maybe it's because it's good, maybe because there aren't many male reader Skyrim stories, or maybe because we can do one thing that everyone wants to secretly do in Skyrim, but can't. I'm talking about killing Delphine. We all know that it's impossible in the game because she is marked as an essential NPC. We've all wanted to do it and we have the power as the main character, but here's a question. Should we?

Now I know you're probably mad to hear this, but hear me out. I want to kill her as much as the next person, but is it really needed anymore? She's nothing compared to us and is selfish. On another note, I understand why some of you say the Blades are evil, but I don't see that from my point of view. They're just misguided due to Delphine's leadership. She's a liar and a selfish bitch and I agree with that, but that doesn't generalize all the Blades. Now don't go thinking I don't want to kill Delphine cause I do, but I want to know if there's even any meaning to it left in your eyes. 

On to other matters, about meeting the other characters and the DLCs. From my experience, I can say that Skyrim is a big game and some of you might agree. This made me decide to do something special for this story. I am going to turn it into a book series. It will be spread out into three with the main questline, Dawnguard, and finally Dragonborn. However, I don't plan on working on the sequel to this story once it's done. I want to make other stories with different ideas, themes, and topics.

That ends this announcement and I hope you all understand where I'm coming from. Farewell, my subjects.