Chapter 13: Back On The Path To Destiny

Dovahkiin POV

Some time has passed since I have been declared the new Harbinger of the Companions. I've gotten used to my new position and have continued training in all means I see fit as well as the training Farkas promised me. Lydia has been jealous of Aela ever since Ysgramor's Tomb. Not gonna lie, I sometimes find it cute.

Farkas: So you actually killed the dragon?

Dovahkiiin: Yeah the training has been pul-

Delphine: (Y/N)!!!

Dovahkiin: (Ah shit, this bitch again)

Delphine: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN READY FOR THE PLAN EVER SINCE LAST WEEK! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME?

Dovahkiin: The usual such as training, fighting, and I became the leader of the Companions.

Delphine: You decided to lead a bunch of mercenaries WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A DESTINY TO FULFILL?!

Dovahkiin: Well Kodlak died and I was chosen as the leader so-

Delphine: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

Farkas POV

THAT BITCH! SHE SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT-WWWHHOAAAAAA! Why is the ground shaking? The hall is becoming a mess as everyone held on to something. At looked at (Y/N) to see a look that I never saw him make. He was looking down at her with a face that just looked like he was holding a dragon's fire back. The earth still continued to shake as he spoke with controlled voice, but with one that boomed everywhere.

Dovahkiin: Delphine...I suggest that you keep that mouth of yours in check.

Delphine: Y-yes I'm so sorry.

Dovahkiin POV 

Dovahkiin: Good, now what is it that you want?

Delphine: The plan is ready and I need you to come with me to Riverwood.

Lydia: My Thane, are you alri-what are you doing here?!

Aela: I'm guessing she's the one you told me about Lydia.

Lydia: Yes

Delphine: Aela the Huntress, I've heard stories a-

Aela: What are you doing here? 

Dovahkiin: I must stop the Dragon Crisis and save our world from the World-Eater.

Aela: That will be a great story to tell. Shall I join you?

Lydia: Hmmm, I don't know?

Dovahkiin: Sure, that won't be a problem right Delphine? Right?

Delphine: N-not at all hehehe.

Dovahkiin: Farkas

Farkas: You and the rest of the Companions are in charge.

TIMESKIP

Delphine told us that we had to go to the Thalmor Embassy where some of the most powerful people in Skyrim will meet. We couldn't go in our armor and had this guy Delphine told us about called Malborn sneak in our gear while we went in formal clothing. We arrived wearing formal clothes with me wearing a simple yet formal getup while Lydia and Aela wore dresses under their coats. We arrived inside and wow did they looked good in dresses. I never thought I'd see Aela in a dress. Lydia didn't mind wearing the dress while Aela seemed a bit flustered. She had a red look to her and I'm surprised they both don't feel that way since it shows off their..."assets".

 I walked in with both of them at my side. We mingled for a bit with the guys at the party telling me I have it good while others eyed me with jealousy. We were waiting for Malborn to give us the signal, but then the host arrived and you could just tell that she's a bitch. A Thalmor Ambassador named Elenwen walked up to greet me.