3- 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

-

Follow me on Twitter! My twitter is styleseclispe!

"Promise me this Harry," Taylor said once they had stopped joking around with their dumbfounded conversations.

"Promise you what?"

Taylor took her hand and held it on top of his, staring at him with twinkling eyes. "Promise me that you will be my friend no matter what, sticking through thick and thin and never ever lose contact. We can't make the same mistakes again," She proposed. Harry glanced up and was now directly staring into her eyes.

"Do you even have to worry about that?"  Harry nervously chuckled, feeling a strange irritation at the pit of his chest.

Taylor's expression stayed the same. "I'm serious Harry, promise this to me. I love you and we can't ever let our past drift us apart again." Harry noticed the small flash of distaste in her expression as she mentioned their past. Harry absolutely hated this- being only seen as a friend through her eyes. How could she just dismiss all the 'more than friends' things they've been through for years just like that? 

"I Promise," he replied amongst the midst of the reckless tension of his mind. Taylor smiled widely before wrapping her arms around him. Harry decided he would sit through this because he couldn't imagine a world without Harry and Taylor. The last 5 years was already enough suffering.

.

.

Despite their agreement to be on a 'friends only' base, they found their limbs and mouth wrapped around one another's as they were being lifted up the hotel elevator. The question of how this had happened was a true mystery, as neither one had the slightest clue. All their conscious was kicked to the curb, their mindset was only flooded with alcohol and passion then and there.

"Harry, someone might see," Taylor whined, breaking the locking of their needy lips but still withholding a fistful grip of Harry's brown locks.

Harry let out a breathy chuckle in response. "It's nearly 4 am love. I don't think anyone is up," Taylor still seemed unconvinced, biting on her lower lip in debate. "c' mere," Harry motioned, yearning desperately for her to reattach her lips to his.

"Okay," She decided hesitantly. The elevator made a thud movement, hinting the landing of their destination. They struggled to open the suite door but succeeded as the passionate sparks still lingered strongly. They tumbled down on the soft mattress as the night was just close to coming to a halt.

Harry woke up with a satisfied smile. Last night was the best and only sleep he had compared to his past insomniac nights. The satisfied euphoria that was making his cheeks tingle evaporated the moment he sensed the absence of the companion from last night. He shot straight up from bed, patting the spot on the mattress next to him in disbelief.

Was it all a dream? Perhaps it was just a very realistic dream with very raw and exposed details and feelings. At the conspiracy, Harry looked down to the left of his naked chest, sighting the still freshly-sat bruise. His lips were tingling and puffy as well. It couldn't have been a dream. The explanation came to him like a slap to the face.  He ran a firm hand against his face, feeling the stinging burn of embarrassment linger through his pale cheeks.

There was no trace of her, and it was almost convincing enough to dismiss everything from last night simply as a wet dream of some sort. But it wasn't, and Harry knew it. It was enraging him. There was no handwritten notes nor no clothes left behind. He quickly searched through his phone, looking for any texts but found absolutely nothing from her. Dismayed, he frustratingly ran a hand through his hair, where sweat was starting to form at the base of his hairline.