10- and darlin', it was good never lookin' down

"Here's your tea, sunshine," Harry greeted, handing her a warm cup of tea.

"Ugh, don't call me that," Taylor grimaced in return, taking his offer. 

Harry gave a small smirk. "I was only trying to be nice. To be quite honest, you kind of look like the opposite of sunshine right now." When he saw the glare in her eyes, he was quick to add on. "Now, I'm not saying that you don't look like the opposite of sunshine all the time, because God that would be a lie, but I'm saying that this fever is really draining the energy out of you." He babbled on. 

She refused to allow his suggestive comments get to her, but the tiny feeling of somersaults in her belly was not helping. Taylor rested her head back against the headboard, rolling the palm of her hand against her temple. "Just shut up."  She begin to take a small sip of the tea, immediately frowning. "Why does everything taste shit whenever you have a fever?" 

Harry chuckled softly. "You're quite moody." 

"When is this storm going to be over? I can't stand spending any more second here in the middle of nowhere!"

"Oh c'mon, you've got my company to keep you entertained," Harry reminded. 

It didn't take long for her to return him another deadly glare. "You being here is not helping. In fact, you're making the pounding in my brain 20 times worse," Taylor confessed. 

"Ouch. Maybe I should take a leave then? I can't let you keep hurting my feelings like that!" Taylor stayed silent as he turned his heels . When he started to head towards the door, something in Taylor slipped. 

"Wait, don't go." Taylor flushed when Harry looked over his shoulder at her in surprise. Immediately, she tried to let her ego get the best of her by not letting him get too flattered. "I might as well have your company than to die in here of boredom.  It's not like this stupid fever is going to let me sleep it off or something..." She shrugged, concentrating on not meeting his eyes.

"What happened to me making your headache 20 times worse?" He mocked instantaneously, though failing to keep the sheepish grin from spreading across his face. "Alright, alright, I'll rest my case." He said in defeat once he received another glare. 

"What do you think Sel and Niall are up to right now?" Taylor asked out of the ordinary.

Harry puckered his lips in deep thoughts. "I don't think I want to imagine that..." Taylor struggled to keep her laughter under control. "I reckon they're even concerned about where we're at." 

Taylor raised a brow. "I might've forgot to mention to them about our incident..." Harry filled in.

She sighed. "Can you hand me my phone? " Taylor requested, pointing at the nightstand. Harry obliged, reaching over to grasp it in his hands but taking a long moment to study it. 

"Can't say that I'm not surprised." He pondered in thought, still studying the phone case. "Meredith, Olivia, and ... let me guess, Benson?" 

Taylor giggled, shaking her head before reaching to grab the phone from him. "Benjamin!" 

"I was close enough. I saw him on your instagram quite a lot of times... you know, the pictures came on my feed since I follow you, which speaking of, you still haven't completed the mutual!" 

Taylor rolled her eyes. "It's too late to do that now." 

"Then I shall unfollow you." Harry threatened.

"That wouldn't really make a difference, I'd still have 131 million followers." Taylor declared smugly.

"Conceited much? I'm just kidding, if I unfollowed you, I'd be missing out on all your swift content. And I don't like to miss out on things."