Nothing Good Happens After 2am

I guess im updating the crack house. i have such a love hate relationship with this thing. and apparently they do like a group date thing on the bachelor and its so awkward they like all go on a date together and then fight over like 5 minutes on a couch with the guy and they just make out like it's nothing idk this should be fun. i watched a few episodes and i can honestly say i hate it. also note that the italics is the camera man.

Tony laid sprawled out on his stomach on the bed in his room of the guest house, trying to distract himself with a magazine.

"Hey, honey. You okay?" Bruce said sympathetically, leaning against the open door frame. Tony sighed and threw the magazine across the room, shoving his head into the scrunched up blanket and bringing his knees to his chest and groaning.

"Well," Tony started, sitting back on his heels, "...three of my ex's and the guy that killed my parents are here. Not to mention one of them isn't even here for me. Would you be okay?"

"I think I'd be better."

"Yeah, I've been better."

"Okay well, tell me about it. Let's work this out, huh? Wait, what do you mean one of them's not even here for you?"

"Never mind," Tony cut him off, "so Steve's here, claiming he still loves me. I don't doubt that, I'm very lovable. But I know he's in love with Bucky, you know? So-"

"Wait, what? No, I don't. Steve's in love with Bucky?"

"Yeah, you don't...you don't know about this?" Bruce shook his head no, moving to sit on the chair across from Tony's bed. 

"So, about 2 years ago, Steve left me and didn't tell me why. He just said 'I can't do this right now, it's not fair to either of us' and I was like 'what the fuck,' right? So, about a month later, I called him, wanting more of an explanation. Steve told me to come over, so I did." Tony began explaining to his clueless friend.

"We sat in his living room and he explained everything to me. He said back in like... the 17th century he lived with Bucky and they were really close. Apparently, they were so close that it was very similar to being in a romantic relationship and Steve developed feelings for him. Then they found him after like four hundred years, and Steve couldn't help but fall for him again. So, he went to go find Bucky and they started hanging out and whatnot." Tony shook his head, his eyes shifting down to his feet before looking back toward Bruce.

"He said Bucky wasn't ready for a relationship and wasn't into him romantically. Bucky of course never said these things, and Steve just was too scared to say anything and assumed he was uninterested. He said he was sorry and that it was all impulsive. Too many feelings at once. Then I had a small fling with... someone... for a few weeks. It was mainly just sex and flirting. Don't judge me, I was sad." Tony continued.

"Wow, okay... Tony?"

"Yes?"

"Who was it?" 

"No..." Tony hesitated to tell Bruce.

"Tony." 

"Thor."

"Oh my god," Bruce said, cracking a giant smile. "You slept with... oh that's funny. Oh, I bet he was the sweetest thing ever. Did he make you breakfast in bed and tell you Steve was stupid for leaving you?"

"Maybe."

"That's hilarious."

"Shut up."

"Was he good?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"The two of you are weird," Tony said staring at Bruce, confused. "Anyways, he's here, but I don't think that's going to be a problem. However, because my life is one big episode of Gossip Girl, (im currently watching that bc seb is in season 6 and i hate it. idk if that shows more of how much i love seb or how much extra free time i have but idc) my college boyfriend is here. I broke up with him a few weeks after graduation, he's been trying to get back together ever since."