one condition.

C R A C K I S B A C K

Tony and Quill were currently laying on a bunch of pillows and blankets laid out in the bed of the truck. They were parked on top of the airport's parking garage, watching the planes land and take off. 

"You know, none of the other guys take me out like this. Well, they do sometimes, but it's never like this. It's always because they're on the show and it's preplanned by the producers. But you take me on these romantic, cute dates that you think of. It feels different with you." Tony admitted.

"Well, they're missing out because you're fantastic." Quill flirted back.

"Shut up," Tony laughed as he sat up and threw a pillow at Quill. 

They continued to lie there, flirting, talking, and coyly kissing from time to time. When midnight came Quill decided it was time to take his Cinderella home and they got in the cab of the truck and belted out 80s songs on the way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey," Loki said, taking his usual spot, leaning against the open door frame. Quill turned around from folding the last of his laundry and putting it in the basket to be put away later.

"Oh, hey, you can come on in," Quill said, putting the basket on the closet floor. Loki walked into the room and sat in one of the white chairs Peter had.

"Where have you been?" Loki asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"Date with Tony," Quill responded, casually.

"Oh." Loki was slightly confused. On one hand, he and Quill weren't together and had never said their relationship was anything more than just sex. Loki was okay with that but he just felt a little less special.

"So why are you here hmm? You want something?" Quill asked, teasingly, finally directing his attention to Loki. He got on his knees and started undoing Loki's belt.

"You know I do," Loki breathed out, almost in a whisper.

(tHeY dO tHe DeEd, sorry idk if thats obvious) (Yep, it's very obvious. -Opal) (ok im sorry but personaly i can never take the hint)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just don't know what it is. He seems so nice but I feel like he's hiding something, or maybe I'm crazy," Tony said, taking a swig of his beer.

Tony was sitting on the railing in the corner of his porch again with Strange leaning against the railing on the side Tony was facing. It was dark, only the yellow porch lights illuminating the porch. (i really am a whore for dim yellow lighting)

"I don't get it, Tony. This man seems nice and has done nothing but take you out and treat you right. Sometimes I think you want to have all these boy problems for the fun of it." Stephen spoke in return, trying to make sense of Tony's situation.

"What? Do you think I like all of this? Trust me, none of this is fun." Tony said sharply, defending himself. He certainly didn't want Strange thinking of him as some Drama Queen, begging for attention.

"Well, then why are you turning this perfectly fine thing with Quill into something it's not?" Strange was being honest and blunt. He wasn't holding anything back and that scared Tony. He didn't want to fight with him.

"I'm not turning it into anything. I'm just speculating that something's off." Tony felt bad for talking about this problem with Stephen. He liked him but Stephen seemed closed off and uninterested. Tony just couldn't read him.