Tea leaves, Lollipops, and Cotton Candy Teardrops

i jUsT dId A bAd ThInG 

i ReGrEt ThE tHiNg I dId

i got new slippers and theyre littt i can like slide around in them around my house so well bc i like to just slide around instead of walking bc im dumm which is not the bad thing that i regret i cant remember what i did i think it was something with bleach but not on my hair cuz i aint no bottle blonde (ehem opal) my blonde is all natural anyways on we go

"I can't believe he rejected both of us," Rhodey scoffed.

"I know. We're totally catches," T'Challa said.

"Totally."

Rhodey and T'Challa were sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking coffee and discussing the confidentiality that was Sam's love life. They couldn't figure out how he wasn't into either of them, now that they thought about it, neither of them had even heard him talk about any of the guys in the house, or any guy, in a romantic way. 

"I wonder why." 

"Who knows, he's weird. The man dresses up as Icarus and takes pride in it."

"Whatever, at least I'm not this concerned with someone else's love life," Sam said nonchalantly as he walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, still in his pajamas and grabbing a cup of coffee. 

"Oh, hey Sam. What were you doing?" Rhodey studdered nervously, wondering how much he had heard.

"What like a number?"

"Uh- sorry that's not what I meant. We were just talking about uh-"

"My love life?"

"Yeah," Rhodey admitted.

"Rhodey!" T'Challa snapped.

"What? He already knows."

"Fine, fine," T'Challa said as he rolled his eyes. Sam sat down on the large footstool on the side of the coffee table across them, receiving two very questioning looks. 

"What?" Sam asked, feeling very judged by the looks he was receiving.

"Why are you here?" T'Challa asked, annoyed.

"Dude, you can't say that," Rhodey said, turning to T'Challa and rolling his eyes at his defensive look and turning back to Sam. "Okay, but why are you here?"

"What? I can't talk to you guys?"

"Well we can't talk about you if you're here," T'Challa remarked as if it was normal conversation. 

"Dude... you can't say that," Rhodey said, turning to T'Challa again, T'Challa just rolled his eyes. "...We can't talk about you if you're here." He said, turning back to Sam once again. 

"You guys are weird."

"We are weird?" T'Challa said, offended, "You're the one who rejected both of us."

"What's your point?"

"His point is that we're lit and you rejected us both."

"Modest," Sam laughed. 

"You have a point," T'Challa admitted, "but you've never shown any interest in any of the other guys in the house or ever pointed out anyone out on social media or hit on anyone even outside of the show like at the fair."

"I was with Peter, that would have been inappropriate," Sam argued.

"He's literally an adult," Rhodey snipped.