A Study in Love.

does this chapter follow the guidelines of the roses? no. do i care? no. did you think anything in this book was gonna make sense? you shouldnt. seriously. opal has to talk me out of them finding a dead body daily however i feel like maybe the chapters have gotten better since purple also sorry this is long

"The next rose is for, drum roll please," the guys collectively banged on their knees in an attempt to create a quite terrible drum roll, "Stephen Strange. Ooh wait, do the black hole thing."

Peter threw the card and the rose in the air hopefully, only for both things to fall on the floor in front of him. Peter stared sadly down at the two items on the floor.

"It's not a black hole," Strange said annoyed. Peter gave him a sad look. "Fine." 

Strange couldn't bear to look at the child pout any longer. Peter quickly picked up both things and stood back up. He looked at Strange to make sure he was ready in which Strange just rolled his eyes and nodded his head. Peter threw the things in the air in front of him and Strange created a portal under them which led to his spot on the couch. 

"Aye, yo! Tinker Bell, quit that," Bucky said, scrambling to move further away from Strange on the couch next to him. 

"Are you sure this is for me, Peter? I think this was meant for Steve. The names are very similar," Stephen started to get up to give Steve the respected prizes but Peter stopped him.

"Um, no actually it is indeed meant for you, you have dinner at 8. He decided last week though, the producers needed time to put the date together and he's not allowed to change who gets the rose once he's already picked. It goes against the rules of the show." Peter explained. (idk maybe? it helps my case tho so were gonna go with it) Stephen nodded sadly and sat back down.

"Bruce, what the hell are you doing?" Rhodey asked judgingly. Everyone looked to Bruce who had now looked up from his Oreo, very unnerved. 

"What?" Bruce asked, trying to figure out what everyone was transfixed on.

"Why have you mutilated your food?" Loki asked, squinting at what Bruce had done like he was trying to read something far away. 

"I didn't mutilate it I just pulled it apart-why do you guys always judge how I eat?" Bruce asked, annoyed with the group.

"Because you eat weird," T'Challa remarked as if it was obvious.

"Yeah, yeah and when you chew you nibble like a rabbit," Sam pointed out.

"And you eat slow, "Strange added.

"Shut up!" Bruce exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok ik maybe this seems far fetched for friends but if you cant do this with your friends im v sorry youre missing out other than the whole last part but whatever

Thor entered the lab. Well, shed. Bruce was hunched over some blueprints, thinking hard. A light hum of music played in the background.

"My dear," Thor said, coming up next to Bruce and throwing an arm around Bruce's shoulder, "What are you doing out here so late?" 

Bruce's heart fluttered, his recent realization making his nerves go crazy, finally understanding what his feelings are. Thor wasn't even that close to him but his words were all Bruce needed to become lightheaded. If simple nicknames were doing this to him, the flirting and small, innocent kisses Thor gave to Bruce's face and head and not his lips were going to be painful to sit through. Okay, not painful. They were relatively pleasant but Bruce's feelings were going to be a nightmare to deal with.