Potions & Pill Bottles

i cant wait to start school again in 10 days lol and literally be working on this in school. lowkey tho im gonna be going to bed at 630 and leaving the house at 715 love that for me. i swear im such a hot mess. im not even a hot mess im just a mess. heres to a new year tho with better friendships and relationships. woo. 

Also there will be a trigger warning in bold later on for mention of drugs and alcohol. If you want to skip that there will be a summary at the end of the chapter. 

"Hey," Strange said awkwardly, walking into Bucky's room through a portal.

"Aye, Doctor Evil, how many times do I need to tell you to quit doing that?" Bucky asked, sitting quite frightened on his bed.

"Doctor Evil?" Strange asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know... Austin Powers?"

"Never seen it," Strange said annoyed.

"God, you suck," Bucky said, turning his attention back to his laptop.

"Well, yeah," Strange agreed.

"Why are you here?" Bucky asked, still confused.

"You said we were friends, right?" Strange asked a little shyly.

"Yeah, of course. Do you want to talk about something?" Bucky asked, concerned. He and Strange may have a very weird friendship but a friendship nonetheless and Bucky didn't want him to be sad.

"Tony." Bucky knew Strange's tone. It was sad and guarded.

"Oh... okay yeah. Yeah, have a seat," Bucky said gently and sadly, moving over so he and Strange weren't too close. He knew how this was going to go and he knew how Stephen was going to feel. Strange sat down next to Bucky on the bed and pulled his knees to his chest. He looked over at Bucky who was looking back at him. Strange had a questioning expression on his face. "Yes, I know, we have a weird friendship. Are you gonna tell me your problems now?"

"I think I'm falling in love with Tony," Strange blurted out. Bucky felt it. He knew that feeling. Loving someone and not wanting to. 

"Oh. Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's just that, I don't like it when this happens."

"Why not? I mean I know I have my reasons but everyone's different. What's so bad about being in love with Tony besides the obvious fact that he's Tony?" Bucky asked.

"Well, one, he's dating Steve. Two, it's just hard for me to love someone. It comes with this deal of trust that I don't know if I'm able to hold. What if I change my mind? Not that I ever would with him it just tends to happen a lot. And what if I hurt him? Again, not that I would intend to I just know that I already did... and I don't like that he's all I think about and I don't like that he matters so much to me and I don't like that I might- might." Strange stopped to make sure Bucky understood

"Might," Bucky repeated, timidly, a bit afraid, assuring Strange he understood.

"I don't like that I might already love him and I'm friends with him. I feel like I'm betraying him in some way. Though I don't feel that bad he's betraying Steve with Quill."

"What?" Bucky asked, confused.

"Oh, yeah, they're sleeping together. I probably shouldn't have told you that. My bad. Well, I guess I'll be heading out," Strange said, standing up and starting to create a portal.

"Wait, that's it? You don't want to talk about it?" Bucky asked.

"I just did."

"Yeah but, you don't want me to give you feedback or anything?"