Tea Leaves n' Cotton Candy

hi ya so this one also really has no plot and is mostly just a one shot but ive been wanting to write it forever. and as promised its not really cracky. just snippets of crack, i got into trouble with opal for the last chapter bc it was so cracky and now she gives me stuff to write for the next chapter bc plot lines arent my strongest point. she also severely bullies me for purple.

Thor's alarm rang notifying him it was 5:30. He turned off the alarm and rolled out of bed, grabbing a cardigan and putting it on. He walked into the kitchen to find Bruce standing at the kitchen counter, drinking coffee and watching the birds. They set their hellos and Thor started another pot of coffee. The two were alone, the rest of the house was still asleep. 

"Hey,"Thor said, pressing himself against behind Bruce and wrapping his arms high around Bruce's waist,"what are you doing up so early on a Sunday morning?"

"I was up all night reading." Bruce said, getting himself comfortable in Thor's arms.

"You big dork." 

"Shut up." Bruce laughed.

"Can I buy you breakfast?" Thor asked, bending his head into Bruce's shoulder. 

"Sure." Bruce smiled.

"I know a great little place on the water, grab your shoes." Thor said, unleashing Bruce from his hold. The two got in the Jeep provided by the show meant for group dates when the limos weren't used. They rode in silence down to the docks, leaving only the radio quietly humming pop songs until Bruce heard a familiar bop. (bOp)

"Ooh, oh my god I love this song. My dad used to play it when I was a kid." Bruce said, blaring the radio. Thor just laughed as Bruce belted out the lyrics in the passenger's seat of the doorless Jeep. 

So remember when we were driving driving in your car
Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone

"You're a great singer, but we're here." Thor said, taking the keys out causing the song to come to a stop. The two got out and walked down the boardwalk until they reached a bright blue building. Thor stood to the side and opened the door for Bruce.

"Thor, this place is blue." Bruce said, raising his eyebrows. (i didnt say this chapter was gonna be crack free i said there wasnt gonna be as much and it wasnt gonna be severe)

"Well, yes clearly." Thor said, confused to why Bruce was pointing out such an obvious fact.

"Thor."

"Yes?"

"It's blue."

"Yes and the inside is pink, but you can't see that if we keep standing here."

"You're kidding."

"No." Thor said. Bruce continued to stare at him, unsure. "It's good, I promise."

Bruce stared at Thor a second longer, but walked inside, mainly because he was a sucker for Thor's pretty eyes. Sure enough, the inside was painted a light, pastel pink. It looked like it hadn't been repainted for years and wasn't as shocking, but it was indeed, pink. Thor walked in behind Bruce and stood next to him. 

"Thor." Bruce said, still in disbelief.

"It's pink?" Thor asked.

"It's pink!"

"Yes, I know, and I also want coffee so can we sit down now?" Bruce followed Thor to a table in the corner, next to a window out looking the boats floating, tied to the docks. It was early and there was only a few old men drinking coffee and a few fishers going through the back door to their boats. The waitress came over and filled their mugs with coffee and dropped off two menus.