Before You Start :)

IF YOU ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT ANY TRIGGERS/DISCLAIMERS, FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO THE FIRST CHAPTER. 

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Benji Krol, Jorge Garay, Syd, (etc.), in any way. This is simply a story about Benjey in their last year of highschool, figuring it out together. The boys lives are completely different in these stories. All events that happen to relate to this story are coincidental, unless directly and obviously referenced (which will happen). 

If this content makes them uncomfortable, I am completely willing to change my characters. Although, I would like to keep my story line the same - I will just disassociate the couple with it.

Trigger Warnings: There will be mention of domestic abuse, derogatory words, homophobic comments/words, cursing, eating disorders, alcohol, rape, mature themes, etc. This list may expand as I write the story, but I will continuously update it for the sake of those who require it.

Please, if you are sensitive to homophobic situations or domestic violence, click off this story. 

You are welcome to go check out my other story, "BEACHBOY", on my profile. Any and all support is appreciated! 

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to vote and comment. If you don't want to vote, go ahead and leave a comment! I'd love some feedback and some suggestions of where to take the story as I progress with it. 

And with that being said... 

Let's get to it :)