#15

roia jean king

"but what if i die?"

"you didn't die the last time you did it."

"yeah but it really hurt. i don't think i was able to use my mouth correctly for like a month afterwards. plus, he really just went in there and fucked my whole face. there was spit all over the place and it was honestly a total mess. i didn't think it'd get that messy."

"david i really hope you're still walking about your wisdom teeth because i really don't like the way you just worded that little sentiment there."

david laughs as his grip around my thigh tightens.

"actually, he was talking about the night him and jeff spent together in chicago before you guys started dating. it was honestly wild. i don't know how you could want to be with him after that. damaged goods are nobody's favorite."

"carly shut up."

"buy me a car and maybe i will."

the car erupts into giggles and we pull into david's dentists office. the entire way up into the surgical room, david's hand is nervously gripping mine.

"your hand is getting so sweaty. just chill out babe. you're okay." i smile, caressing my finger softly over his forearm.

he sends me a small smile, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"yeah okay. i guess you're right."

we all pile into the room and take our seats around david. he turns on his camera panning it over us.

"okay guys, take care of me when i'm out."

natalie and i shake our heads no and he hands me the camera.

"get some good shots for me babe?"

"no."

"well, i tried." he laughs.

the dentist then puts the laughing gas mask over his nose, making heath chuckle.

"if he doesn't finish that can we take the rest of it home?"

we all laugh and david begins to fidget nervously. i stand over him, grabbing different shots for the camera. after they pull out the first tooth, everyone groans at the sight.

"ewww, his lips look so gross." i point out, zooming into the dried corners of his lips.

"yeah, they're so yucky." erin says, moving over to stand next to me.

"wow, i can hear you." david says, making me giggle.

"i mean you're the one kissin' em baby." heath exclaims, making us all laugh.

"you're gonna have to cut that out, love."

david only groans in response. and i chuckle, stepping back to move out of the dentists way. he takes the mask off of david and his head tumbles over, falling off of the head rest. i reach out to grab his head when the dental assistant beats me to it.

"you're doing good bud, you're almost halfway there."

"jason, i-i love you."

we all aww and david begins chuckling.

"i'm fuckin kidding."

we start laughing and the dentist puts the gas cover back over his nose.

"this shit's not workin."

we start laughing and they begin extracting the second tooth. everyone crowds around his mouth, trying to get a closer look. i gasp as they start to grab the tooth with the pliers, pulling it out of the bed of his gums. heath gags, coughing slightly and natalie groans. they eventually pull the tooth completely out and we all cheer. they begin to clean david up and he slowly begins to regain his consciousness. they place the gauze in his mouth and he turns on his side, reaching out for me. i hand the camera over to erin sitting in the small rolley chair and grabbing davids hand.