#18

roia jean king

"aaannnndddddd done. it's posting." david smiles in satisfaction.

i look up at him, pushing my glasses up and placing my book down on the table.

"it'll only be like a day late." i smirk as i stand up, taking a seat on his lap.

"you're a day late." he mocks, making me snort.

"you don't want me to be a day late."

he simply shrugs, pulling me into his chest.

"i mean...a baby wouldn't be so bad now would it?"

"i mean...no. but just not now. we're both still so young. and i still have another year of school left. plus you're at the peak in your career, my love. a baby would bring that all to a stop."

he nods, leaning his head back on the couch.

"yeah i know...but a baby with you doesn't sound all that bad."

my heart flutters in my chest as i lean down, placing a kiss on his chapped lips.

"baby you need chapstick."

"way to hurt my feelings." he chuckles as i grab my chapstick out of the pocket of my hoodie.

"here." i say bringing the chapstick to his face.

he grabs my hand, glaring playfully as he plucks the chapstick out of my hand.

"i'm a grown man ro. i can put my own chapstick on."

"a grown man who makes his assistant ties his shoes?"

"it was a joke!"

"it's not a joke if i've seen it happen." i smirk, getting up off his lap and picking my book back up off the table.

"my hands were full!"

"that's what she said."

"now that doesn't even make any sense."

"you don't make any sense."

"no you don't make any sense."

i roll my eyes, putting the book back into my backpack and turning to go into the bedroom. i turn to see david watching me closely.

"well you coming or what?"

"i'm not tired."

"neither am i"

he gasps, placing his hand over his chest.

"roia jean king! i won't have any of this unholiness going on under this roof."

"we can always go outside. the fire's real nice."

david's mouth falls open, he shake his head walking towards me and places a tight grip on my hips.

"go wait for me in the bedroom."

"yes sir." i wink.

he bites his lip to refrain his smile.

"you're gonna be the death of me roia jean."

#############################

i wake up the next morning, david's arms wrapped loosely around my waist. i grab his shirt that was on the floor next to my feet and throw it on. then i quickly put on my underwear and make my way into the kitchen. i had figured that both david and natalie wouldn't be up for at least an hour and so i decided to make breakfast. lord begging this boy had actual food in his house. after about ten minutes of scavenging, i decided that french toast, eggs, and bacon was my only option. to be frank, i was lucky that this man child even had eggs and bacon in his fridge.