Chapter Two - Meeting

Outside UA after school, Itachi was waiting outside for Kisame. As he waits, Momo Yaoyorozu met up with him. 

Yaoyorozu: You're waiting for Kisame?

Itachi: Yes. We're going to our internships. So you're going to be interning with Uwabami?

Yaoyorozu: Yes. 

As she answers, Kisame meets up with them. 

Kisame: You ready Itachi?

Itachi: Yes. I have to go now. Have fun Momo!

Itachi then kisses his girlfriend and they leave for the address given to them by Integra. At the Hellsing Hideout, Deidara and Sasori arrived to see Kakuzu and Hidan waiting for them. 

Deidara: So what's your stories?

Kakuzu: Mercenary.

Hidan: A servant of Jashin!

Deidara: Great. One of THOSE types!

Hidan: What did you say?! I'll show you the way of Jashin!

Deidara: Oh really?! I'll blow you away with my art! Hhm!

Sasori: And just like that, we have new company.

Deidara looks to see Itachi and Kisame entering the Hideout. Seeing Itachi angered Deidara. 

Deidara: What the hell are you doing here Aizawa?!

Itachi: I was invited. Same as you I imagine.

Deidara: They never said anything about you joining up! Last thing I need is you mocking my art! 

Sasori: I figured they would've called on you. No doubt because of your performance at the Sports Festival. Same for Kisame, Deidara and myself. 

As Sasori said that, Integra along with Nagato and Konan meet up with the new Akatsuki. 

Integra: Welcome everyone to the Hellsing Organization. As many of you know, you were all selected for the Akatsuki Initiative because of your powers and abilities. 

Sasori: You still haven't told us exactly what this is.

Integra: The Akatsuki is set up as a proxy to the Hellsing Organization. In time, the Akatsuki will become it's own organization. Your handlers will be Nagato and Konan. 

Deidara: So you're basically telling us to ditch UA for this little Akatsuki program?

Integra: Not at all. After the internships, you will be called on to complete missions. As for the students, you will all be allowed to continue your studies over at UA uninterrupted. 

As she finishes, a short thirteen-year-old boy with bluish-black hair and rich, deep blue eyes with an eye patch covering his right eye walks in the hideout with a tall adult male with black hair, red eyes, and pale skin while wearing a butler's suit. The recruits are confused about this.

Integra: This is Lord Ciel Phantomhive. He's the founder and funder of the Hellsing Organization. 

After that introduction, Hidan laughs maniacally. 

Hidan: Are you fucking kidding me?! A kid?! This is fucking rich!!

Kakuzu: Something's off about this kid. 

Ciel: Are these the recruits for the Akatsuki.

Integra: Yes Lord Phantomhive. 

Ciel: What do you think Sebastian?

Sebastian: They have potential my master. 

Deidara then walks up to Ciel. 

Deidara: Is this some kind of joke?! I'm not about to get bossed around by a little kid!

Ciel: If you feel that, there's the door. Sir Integra could always find someone more obedient and more capable. 

Hearing that suble insult angered Deidara.

Deidara: What did you say you little brat?!

As Deidara grabs Ciel, Sebastian suddenly teleports behind Deidara and puts him in an inescapable arm lock.

Deidara: What the hell?!

Sebastian: That was not very considerate of you! I would apologize for my use of force, but you did threaten the young master's safety and I simply can't allow that! 

Ciel: I think he understands now Sebastian. Release him.

Sebastian: As you wish.

Sebastian lets go of Deidara and he returns with the new recruits. 

Deidara: Who the hell are you?

Sebastian: Sebastian Michaelis: loyal servant to the Phantomhive Estate and by proxy the Hellsing Organization! 

Itachi: What power was that? You moved so fast even my Sharingan couldn't track you!

Sebastian: The answer to that question Itachi Aizawa is that I'm simply one hell of a butler!

With that being said, Integra continued. 

Integra: You will all be placed in two man teams. Itachi will be paired with Kisame. Deidara with Sasori and Kakuzu with Hidan. 

Deidara: As long as I'm not paired with Aizawa, I couldn't care less who you pair me up with!

Itachi didn't pay Deidara's words no mind as Nagato took over to speak with his new teammates.

Nagato: Currently, we're after a dangerous villain known only as Wrath. 

Hearing that caught Itachi's immediate attention.

Itachi: Is that why you brought us here? To help you search for Wrath?

Konan: We understand you have a personal history with Wrath.

Itachi remained silent at the question. Kisame knew exactly what was going on. 

Itachi: How about we discuss this privately? 

Alucard soon came in to meet the new recruits. Seeing them along with the Zombie Duo made the vampire smile a wicked smile. 

Alucard: While Itachi settles things, perhaps a simple....training exercise is in order! Follow me!

The new recruits followed Alucard while Itachi went into the office with Integra, Ciel, and the Orphans to speak about Wrath. 

Integra: What do you know about Wrath?

Itachi: He has a Shadow Manipulation Quirk and has some sort of Sharingan Quirk like mine. 

Ciel: What of motives?

Itachi: That I can't say. All I know is that it involves me. 

Nagato: It's evident that Wrath wants you alive. Otherwise he would've killed you back at USJ. 

Itachi: That's.......accurate. 

Integra: That will be all for now. Go meet up with Alucard. Today we can officially begin your internships. Welcome to the Akatsuki. 

Itachi simply nods as he exits the office to officially begins his training. Integra orders Nagato and Konan to do the same, leaving Integra alone with Ciel and Sebastian.

Ciel: Perhaps Itachi Aizawa could be a valuable asset in tracking down and eliminating Wrath. 

Integra: We shall see about that Lord Phantomhive. Will you be staying in Japan for long?

Sebastian: Young Master Phantomhive and I will remain here for the duration of this investigation however long it takes.

Integra: Then we shall redouble our efforts.

Integra and Lord Ciel Phantomhive now have redoubled their efforts to take down Wrath and all those who collaborate with him.