Chapter Nine - Lessons Learned

After facing off against the Akatsuki, Class 1-A along with the four Akatsuki concluded the Final Exams. Outside UA, Yaoyorozu meets with Itachi and Kisame.

Kisame: Well that was fun! We should do it again sometime!

Itachi: You did well Momo.

Yaoyorozu blushes at her boyfriend's comment. But her thoughts soon went to the Akatsuki.

Yaoyorozu: That's quite a team you two find yourselves in. I've never seen such power in my life!

Itachi: You all went up against strong opponents.

Yaoyorozu: Just how exactly did Integra and the Hellsing Organization recruit such talent?

Itachi: Well Kakuzu and Hidan are in it for the money. Kakuzu more than Hidan.

Kisame: Integra keeps Hidan on such a short leash, while Alucard gives him a little wiggle room to..... express his devotion.

Kisame then lets out a laugh. Hearing Alucard's name being mentioned made Yaoyorozu curious about not only Alucard, but of D and Seras.

Yaoyorozu: Speaking of which, three vampires? How could that be? I thought they were mere legend.

Itachi: I thought so too. Until a few weeks ago.

Yaoyorozu: The way Alucard fought....it was nothing like anything I've ever seen!

Kisame: Good thing Alucard didn't go all out. Otherwise we'd be bloody stains!

Yaoyorozu: There was a point where I was worried.

Kisame: Aww! Was poor Momo worried about Itachi?

Kisame's tease caused Yaoyorozu to blush. Even the normally stoic Itachi blushed.

Itachi: Was that necessary?

Kisame: Maybe. Maybe not.

Itachi and Kisame then walk Yaoyorozu home. She hugged Itachi and kissed his cheek. Once she got inside her home, Itachi and Kisame began walking away.

Kisame: So what did you think of our class's performance?

Itachi: About as well I expected.

Kisame: Heh. Our little team too much for our class?

Itachi: They might've had a chance against Hidan and maybe Konan, but they were hopelessly outmatched against Kakuzu.

Kisame: And you neglect to mention our leader Nagato? Well....guess it was too obvious that they had no chance. 

Itachi: Nagato is leagues ahead of them. Even Bakugo had no chance.

Where most would be scared speechless by that, Kisame simply laughed.

Kisame: Guess his bold talk didn't get him far, eh Itachi? Anyway, did Integra have any more need of us at the moment?

Itachi: No. She's allowing us along with Deidara to attend the Summer Training Camp.

Kisame: Deidara eh? Guess the by the sound of that, Class 1-B will also be participating. Should be interesting! 

After saying that, Kisame went home to his apartment while Itachi walked home. Once he got home, Aizawa began to speak with his son about both the results of the Final Exams and his impression of the Akatsuki.

Aizawa: That's quite a team you find yourself kid. 

Itachi: What did you think of them?

Aizawa: Hidan seems like a mad dog. Good thing Integra keeps him on a tight leash. Kakuzu's an interesting one. The way he fought was like nothing I've ever seen. Same goes with Konan and Nagato. 

Itachi felt the same about his teammates. The power of the Akatsuki was the likes of which no hero has ever encountered. But those were not his concerns. His concerns fell on his classmates.

Itachi: So how did everyone do?

Aizawa: Besides their fight against the Akatsuki, most of them did pretty well. You and Yaoyorozu got the highest scores on the written exams. 

Itachi wasn't surprised at that Yaoyorozu was one of the highest scores. But then he wonders about those who didn't pass.

Itachi: So does that mean they won't be attending the Summer Training Camp?

Aizawa: Not exactly. They'll be able to go, but they'll be taking remedial training to make up for failing the Practical Exam. 

Itachi: Was that always your plan? Or did you just come up with that?

Aizawa: You figure it out. 

Itachi and Aizawa then laugh at the attempt of a joke. After that, Itachi then looks at his Akatsuki ring still on his finger.

Itachi: Hard to imagine that I'd go from vigilante to UA student to member of the Hellsing Organization. 

Aizawa: It's crazy what can happen in a few weeks. Now we just wait and see how this fares. I still have my doubts about that Integra woman. Especially since she has three vampires working with her.

Itachi: You don't trust her?

Aizawa: I've seen plenty of Hero organizations in my time, but Integra and the Hellsing Organization are different. I know I don't need to tell you this, but be careful.

After that, Itachi and Aizawa slept in for the night. Meanwhile at a hideout, Kimimaro meets up with Wrath.

Kimimaro: You wished to see me, my lord?

Wrath: Kimimaro. I will be sending the my disciples to attack the UA Training Camp with the League of Villains.

Kimimaro: I would be honored to lead the attack.

Wrath: No. I have need of you. In Hosu City, there is a man we need to.....dispose of.

Kimimaro: Who?

Wrath: A underground crime boss by the name of Danzo. He possesses a set of eyes that will serve my plans.

Kimimaro: When do we begin?

Wrath: When the League attacks, we will make our way to Danzo. It is imperative that we acquire the eyes he possess. 

Kimimaro: It will be done. I will not fail you.

Wrath: I know you won't.

As Wrath put his faith in Kimimaro, Kimimaro bowed to his master and exited the room. Wrath soon walked to the window overlooking the city. He smiled from beneath his mask as he plan was set in motion. He prepared the inevitable conflict between him and the crime lord Danzo.