Chapter Six - Itachi and Kisame VS Alucard

Once they devising a plan, Itachi and Kisame were released from their starting point and began searching for Alucard. Itachi had his Sharingan Quirk activated while Kisame had Sharkskin ready. As they searched, the room began to be covered in thick mist.

Itachi: He's here. Kisame! Watch yourself!

Kisame: You don't have to tell me twice! 

Voice of Alucard: And here you are, like lambs to the slaughter.........

Alucard let out a sinister laugh. Itachi looked around with his Sharingan and saw a large source of energy through the mist.

Itachi: KISAME! BEHIND YOU!

With that warning, Kisame starts swinging Sharkskin behind him and Alucard dodges the attack and appears in front of them. He begins clapping as the mist disappears.

Alucard: That's quite impressive Itachi! Most wouldn't be able to see through this mist, let alone find me!

Kisame then uses his Water Quirk to attempt to trap Alucard in a Water Prison, but his body transforms into multiple bats and begins flying away.

Kisame: Looks like he isn't going to make it easy on us! 

Itachi: Keep your eyes peeled. Back to back!

Itachi and Kisame got back to back as they paced around the aera, Alucard ambushed the two of them and began ragdolling them. Back in the observation room, the UA students were in awe at Alucard's display of power.

Mina: Man this Alucard guy is crazy! What kind of Quirk is he using?!

Integra: What you're looking at is a Vampire.

Kirishima: A Vampire?! That's kinda of a stretch!

Integra: He is a Vampire. If he wanted too, he could kill everyone in this room and drain every corpse dry of blood and he wouldn't bat an eye.

Hearing that brought chills down everyone's spines. And seeing Alucard ragdoll both Itachi and Kisame simply proved Integra's point. 

Yaoyorozu: Then how do you control him? 

Integra: Alucard pledged his loyalties to the Hellsing Organization. That is all I will say. 

Back in the fight, Alucard continues to attack Itachi and Kisame as he throws them to the ground.

Kisame: He isn't playing around!

Itachi: We have to retreat! 

Kisame: And how are we going to do that?!

Itachi then unleashes Amaterasu on Alucard, covering him in black flames. Itachi and Kisame take the opportunity to get away. Once the flames die out, parts of Alucard's skull are exposed, grossing everyone out in the observation room.

Kaminari: How is this guy still standing?! 

Seras: He's taken worse! 

Sero: I'm not sure if I want to know.......

Tsuyu: Itachi and Kisame are having a tough time that's for sure!

D: Among the members of the Hellsing Organization, Alucard is the most powerful. He's toying with them.

Todoroki: Why isn't he taking it seriously?

Integra: Because if he was, they would be dead.

Once they escaped Alucard, Itachi and Kisame regrouped to rethink their plan to take on Alucard.

Itachi: It won't be long before Alucard tracks us down so listen closely.

Kisame: I'm all ears!

Itachi: You're going to take Alucard head on in your Shark Form. Keep him occupied while I try to get him with the Tsukuyomi. This might be our only chance.

Kisame then fused himself with Sharkskin to enter his Shark Form. Once he does that, he seeks out Alucard how teleports behind him. 

Alucard: A fish out of water are we?

Kisame: That's what you think!

Kisame then unleashes a giant wave of water that nearly engulfs Alucard, but Alucard begins attacking Kisame. Kisame fights a hard fight, but is overpowered by the Vampire as he grabs him by the neck. Shark Skin then separates from Kisame, reverting him back to his normal form.

Alucard: That was unwise. 

Kisame: I was only a distraction. NOW ITACHI!

Alucard looks around and locks eyes with Itachi as he activates Tsukuyomi, trapping the Vampire in an illusion. Alucard then finds himself in the Nightmare Realm. 

Alucard: So this is the Nightmare Realm? I must say, I'm impressed.

Itachi then appears before Alucard.

Itachi: Time and space are in my control. For the next 72 hours, you will know pain.

Alucard laughs.

Alucard: Pain? I've lived many lifetimes Itachi Aizawa. Pain is nothing to me! 

Alucard's eyes grew red and wild as he charged at Itachi, who morphs into a murder of crows. Itachi then teleports behind him and attacks him. In the real word, Kisame sees Alucard preparing to break out of the Tsukuyomi. 

Kisame: Better end this quick!

Kisame then takes the handcuffs and slaps them on Alucard's wrist. As soon as he does that, All Might makes an announcement.

All Might(Intercom): AIZAWA AND HOSHIGAKI HAVE WON!

Alucard soon broke out of the Tsukuyomi and noticed the cuffs on him.

Alucard: That was very clever, you two.

The Vampire then proceeds to break out of the cuffs with little effort. In the observation room, Integra makes an announcement. 

Integra: Sasori. Deidara. You will go up against D. 

Sasori: Understood.

Deidara: You got it. I'll show him my art!

As Sasori and Deidara left to engaged D in the Final exams, Alucard arrives in the observation room with Itachi and Kisame.

Midoriya: That was some battle you put on! 

Itachi: It certainly was. 

Alucard: I haven't fought like that in ages! 

Alucard then let out a silent laugh, scaring Mina and Hagakure. 

Tsuyu: Your powers were something else!

Alucard: There is much more that you haven't seen. Pray you never do! 

After that, Sasori and Deidara were placed in their starting room to lay out their plan to face D.

Sasori: So what is your plan Deidara?

Deidara: We show him true art! That's what we'll do!

Sasori: Is this an attempt to one up on Itachi?

Hearing that annoyed Deidara as Itachi's name was mentioned.

Deidara: I'll show Itachi how it's really done! Hhm!

Sasori simply says nothing as they prepare for the fight against the former Vampire Hunter.