Chapter Four - Information

D and Itachi made their way to Hosu City in search for the vampire known as Victor. D rode his Cyborg Horse while Itachi scaled the rooftops. Eventually, Itachi saw a suspicious individual who appeared to be biting someone's neck. Itachi decided to investigate this individual.

Itachi: Are you Victor? 

Victor turns around and drops the woman. His mouth was covered in blood as the woman fell to the ground dead. 

Victor: Who's asking?

Itachi: I'm with the Hellsing Organization and we believe you might have some information regarding Wrath?

Victor laughs while he wipes the blood from his mouth.

Victor: And what's a kid want with Wrath?

Itachi then activates his Sharingan Quirk which catches the vampire's attention.

Victor: Those eyes.....

As Victor prepared to attack, several wooden needles is shot at Victor and pins him to the wall through his shoulders. D soon enters where they were. Victor immediately sees D walking towards him.

Victor: Great! All I need is the fucking Dhampir!

D: Then you understand why we're here?

Victor: Go to hell! I'm not telling you shit! 

D: Itachi?

Itachi walks to the pinned down Victor and activated his Tsukuyomi ability. When Victor blinks, he finds himself tied to a cross while surrounded by a hundred Itachi's wielding swords.

Victor: What the fuck?!

Itachi: For the next 72 hours, you will suffer unimaginable pain. That can be prevented if you tell us about Wrath.

Victor: Fuck you kid! 

Itachi: Your call.

The clones of Itachi began to stab Victor, causing him intense pain as he screamed. In the real world, Itachi releases Victor from Tsukuyomi who begins to breath heavily in a state of total panic.

Victor: Okay okay! I'll talk! I'll fucking talk! Just please fucking stop!

Itachi: Tell us everything you know about Wrath! Now!

Victor: Wrath is planning something. Something big! It won't be long before he.....

But before Victor could finish, several bullet like projectiles were shot at Victor. One of them hit Victor's heart. Victor then begins to scream as his body is reduced to bloody ashes. Itachi and D look around to see a white haired man wearing some kind of robes standing on the rooftops. He begins to run. 

D: Itachi! You take the rooftops and I'll take the ground! Go! Go!

Itachi then scales the building and begins chasing the mysterious figure through the rooftops. After a brief chase, Itachi soon corners the mysterious figure. 

Itachi: Who are you and why did you kill Victor?!

???: My name is Kimimaro and I serve Lord Wrath. I couldn't allow Victor to give out his plans.

Itachi: So Victor was working for Wrath?! What are his plans?!

Kimimaro: Victor was a pawn nothing more.

As he said that, he then pulls a Bone Blade from his arm and prepared himself for a fight. 

Kimimaro: This is my Quirk. The Dead Bone Pulse!

Itachi then activated his Sharingan Quirk and they begin to fight. While Kimimaro attempts to slash at Itachi, but he uses his enhanced speed to dodge them. But as they fought, Kimimaro gains the upper hand and pushes Itachi off the roof. Before Itachi could plummet to the ground, D grabs Itachi and puts him on his horse. 

D: Are you okay?

Itachi: I'm fine! 

As they continued the chase, they couldn't find Kimimaro. They had no choice but to conclude the investigation. Meanwhile at a hideout, Kimimaro goes to Wrath and bows to him.

Kimimaro: Lord Wrath. I've handled the matter. Victor is dead. 

Wrath: Excellent work Kimimaro! 

Kimimaro: I encountered Itachi Aizawa my lord.

Hearing that caught Wrath's full attention.

Wrath: Interesting. 

Suddenly, four more people entered the hideout and bow to Wrath.

Wrath: Sakon, Kidomaru, Tayuya and Jirobo! How fares your mission?

Sakon: We've managed to locate Danzo. He hides in Hosu City.

Jirobo: We could've crushed him if you wanted!

Tayuya: That wasn't the mission you idiot! 

Wrath: I appreciate your eagerness Jirobo, but I have plans for Danzo. Danzo has something I want.

Kidomaru: So what now Lord Wrath? We got Danzo's number! Do we launch an all out assault on him? Or do you want to personally deal with him and make a game out if it?

Wrath: For now we wait. 

Jirobo: What about those UA brats? We could easily flatten the whole damn school! They wouldn't stand a chance against the Shadow Blessing!

Kidomaru: Not to mention it would prove to be a fun and interesting game!

Sakon: No! We wait for Lord Wrath's orders! 

Wrath: Good things come to those who wait. When the time comes, the Disciples of Wrath will unleash it's power upon the Hero Society! 

Meanwhile at the Hellsing Hideout, D and Itachi meet with Integra at her office to discuss what had happened with Victor and Kimimaro.

Integra: So this Kimimaro showed up and murdered Victor before he could talk?

Itachi: Yes. We gave chase but he proved to be resourceful and he got away. But I was to learn that he was working for Wrath and had some kind of Bone Quirk.

Integra: You mean the Dead Bone Pulse Quirk?

Itachi: You've heard of it?

D: I've heard stories of an entire clan of people with that Quirk. But they were wiped out years ago in a great and terrible conflict.

Itachi: It appears not to be the case. 

Integra: I will have Alucard and D search the city for this Kimimaro. With luck, perhaps he'll slip up, but that outcome seems unlikely. For now Itachi, continue with your internships. 

With that, Itachi had no choice but to continue with the Internships. Despite the new development with Wrath, all Itachi could do was prepare himself for whatever he had planned.