Chapter Ten - Training Camp

Outside UA, Class 1-A was waiting for the bus that would take them to the Training Camp. As soon as the bus arrives, an unforeseen visitor arrives.

Kisame: Well would you look at that! How's it going D?

Itachi: Did Sir Integra send you?

D: Yes Itachi. Sir Integra sent me here to oversee your training.

Kirishima: We got a Vampire chaperoning us? Manly!

D: Not a Vampire. A Dhampir. 

Kirishima smiled with embarrassment. After that short introduction, Aizawa gets off and sees D. He looks at the bus and sees that there was no room for the Dhampir.

Aizawa: Looks like there's no room for you D. 

D: I have my transportation. 

When D says that, D's Cyborg Horse rides nearby. Most of the students were in awe upon seeing this. Itachi and Kisame were not surprised as they've seen it. 

Aizawa: All right everyone! On the bus! 

As Aizawa said this, all the students got on board. Once the bus begins to move, D got on his horse and begins riding next to the bus. While riding on the bus, Yaoyorozu sits next to Itachi and sees D riding on his horse next to the bus. She is particularly amazed at the horse.

Kisame: Like what you're seeing Momo?

Yaoyorozu: That's quite a horse! I've never seen anything like it!

Itachi: I don't think any of us has. 

After a short while, the bus finally reaches the training camp. Once all of Class 1-A got off the bus, they are greeted by a group of superheroes dressed in cat attire. 

Mandalay: Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow! You can call us the Wild, Wild Pussycasts! 

Aizawa: These will be the Pro Heroes you'll be working with in the summer training camp.

Midoriya: Wow! They're a four person hero team who specialize in mountain rescue! The Pussycats were founded when we were kids like forever ago!

When Midoriya says that, Pixie Bob rushes to Midoriya and angrily seizes him by the face.

Pixie Bob: I'm pretty sure your math must be off! I'm 18 at heart!

Kisame: Well someone must be self conscious about their age!

Pixie Bob then lets go of Midoriya and turns her attention to Kisame and glares at him. Kisame simply lets out a chuckle. 

D: Play nice Kisame. 

Upon seeing D, Pixie Bob was awestruck.

Pixie Bob: Meow! Hello there handsome! 

D coyly smiles as Mandalay regains control. Aizawa then points to a kid wearing a two horned hat.

Aizawa: Everyone say hello.

Class 1-A: HELLO! NICE TO MEET YOU!

The kid simply turned around without saying a word.

Kisame: He kind of reminds of you Itachi. The similarities are......eerie.

Itachi rolls his eyes as Mandalay begins laying out what was to happen in the training camp. 

Mandalay: We own this whole stretch of land out here and everything you can see. The summer camp you'll be staying at is there at the base of the mountain. 

Most of the students acknowledge how far it was. Kisame and Yaoyorozu turn to Itachi who activates his Sharingan.

Yaoyorozu: What's wrong Itachi?

Itachi: The ground is shifting. Get ready to move.

Kisame: Great. Never a dull moment with this class!

As Kisame said that, the ground began to shift. While most of the students made for the bus, Itachi, Kisame and Yaoyorozu jumped off the balcony and into the ground below. The other students were soon launched there. As they got up, Mandalay made an announcement. 

Mandalay: Good news! Since this is private land, you can use your Quirks as much as you want to! You got 3 full hours! You should be able to make it to the facility in that time! That is if you make it through the Beast Forest!

Kisame: Beast Forest? Sounds like my kind of place!

Itachi: Let's get moving. I doubt the Pussycats will make it easy on us. 

Yaoyorozu: Right!

As Class 1-A prepared to traverse through the Beast Forest, Aizawa, D and the Pussycats discuss about the training camp. Pixie Bob couldn't take her eyes off D.

Pixie Bob: So what's your story, handsome?

D: My name is D and I'm a member of the Hellsing Organization.

Mandalay: Hellsing Organization? I've never heard of it. 

Aizawa: Sounds about right.

D: I was sent here by Sir Integra Hellsing to oversee the training of Itachi Aizawa, Kisame Hoshigaki and Deidara.

Mandalay: The kid from Class 1-B? 

D: Yes. They are all part of the Akatsuki Initiative. 

Mandalay and Pixie Bob were confused by the Dhampir's words. Aizawa however was not surprised as he saw the Akatsuki back in UA. 

Aizawa: So what's your plan for those three?

D: I will leave the training to the Pussycats. I am simply making sure that it goes smoothly. Now would you kindly show me to my lodgings?

After that, Mandalay and Pixie Bob led both D and Aizawa to the facility. D got on his Cyborg Horse and slowly rode with them. Meanwhile at the hideout Wrath gathers his disciples.

Wrath: You all have your assignments. Go forth and complete them. 

Sakon: We will not fail you, Master. Move out!

Sakon then took the other disciples and made their way to the training camp. Once they left, Wrath turned to Kimimaro. 

Wrath: Now it is our time to hunt down Danzo.

Kimimaro: Do we have his location?

Wrath: Yes. Danzo is a creature of habit. It won't be long to till we find him. 

Kimimaro nodded to his master as Wrath used Kamui to teleport himself and Kimimaro to Danzo's hideout. In that moment, Wrath's plan was set in motion as he launched a two front attack.