Chapter Seven - Deidara and Sasori VS D

When Deidara and Sasori were released, they walked through the fake city in search for D. As they walk, they can't seem to find him.

Sasori: It's quiet. Too quiet. Deidara. Draw him out.

Deidara: You got it, Sasori my man. Hhm.

Deidara then forms a Giant Clay Bird and begins dropping clay explosives on the city in an attempt to draw out D. Sasori then uses the Third Kazekage puppets to unleash a torrent of Iron Sand to cover the ground. After that, Deidara and Sasori reunite.

Sasori: Have you found D yet?

Deidara: No. 

Suddenly, D gallops on his cybernetic horse and attacks them with his sword, but they both get out of the way.

D: Did you really think explosives and sand was going to draw me out? 

Deidara: Think again!

Deidara then tosses dozens of explosive birds at D, but he uses superhuman speed to dodge them. Sasori then begins controlling the Kazekage puppet to attack D, but he keeps up with the puppet's attacks. At the observation room, Class 1-A is curious about D.

Kirishima: Is this guy a Vampire too?!

Seras: Nope! D is a Dhampir!

Mina: A Dhampir?

Alucard: The result of a union between a human and a vampire. They wield the powers of a vampire while sharing few of it's weaknesses. His power rivals that of mine!

It seemed hard to believe that there was someone who could be a match against Alucard considering his fight with Itachi and Kisame. Back in the fight, D falls back on his cybernetic horse. D turns around and charges at the two Akatsuki members. D uses his superhuman strength to attack the puppet. Deidara then summons a giant clay dragon and lunges at D, grabbing him with it's mouth. 

Deidara: Time to feel my art!

Deidara hops off the flying dragon as it flies in the air. Deidara detonates the dragon, creating a giant explosion.

Deidara: Art is an explosion! 

Deidara lands on the ground as he looks to the explosion with pride. 

Deidara: Look at that beautiful art piece! Such subliminal beauty! Aizawa better be watching this!

Sasori looks at the explosion as sees something falling towards it.

Sasori: Looks like your art didn't work on our opponent! Deidara! Birds! Now!

Deidara began throwing clay birds while Sasori sends his Kazekage puppet to attack D. Some of the explosive birds hit D while the Kazekage unleashes the Iron Sand and engulfs D in it. Deidara then summons a giant clay dragon to eat the ball of Iron Sand.

Deidara: What now?! I doubt that it'll hold him for long!

Sasori: Send it into the sky!

Deidara then commands the dragon to fly up in the sky. Once it reaches a safe distance, Sasori commands the Iron Sand to expand in the clay bird as a gigantic sphere of branching spikes pierced inside the bird. Deidara then detonates the dragon as D falls to the ground unconscious as drizzles of Iron Sand rains down. 

Deidara: Not bad Sasori. Not bad. 

All Might(Intercom): D HAS BEEN RENDERED UNCONSCIOUS! DEIDARA AND SASORI ARE THE WINNERS! 

Deidara smiled as Sasori saw D get up. 

D: You two did well together. Your training has paid off. 

After that, D, Deidara and Sasori went back to the observation room. 

All Might: SUCH A THRILLING MATCH YOUNG DEIDARA AND SASORI!

Sasori nodded while Deidara glared at Itachi.

Deidara: (Just you wait Aizawa! You and I will settle this!)

Itachi: Is something wrong Deidara?

Deidara: I don't know Aizawa, you tell me!

Itachi and Deidara stared each other down. Deidara's rage and resentment towards Itachi was at it's peak. 

Nagato: Enough you two. 

As Nagato calmed the two Akatsuki members, Integra looked around the observation room and saw all of Class 1-A. As she does so, she sees an opportunity to test out the Akatsuki. 

Integra: Mr. Aizawa, I have a proposition for you.

Aizawa: And what would that be? 

Integra: Your class with the exception of Itachi and Kisame will go up against the other Akatsuki members.

Hearing that confused Class 1-A as the numbers were in their favor. 

Aizawa: So you're putting eight people against eighteen?

Integra: No. Four against eighteen. 

Kirishima: Isn't that a bit much for these guys?! Still pretty manly!

Kakuzu: This lot? This'll be too easy!

Aizawa: What's your game?

Integra: I want to showcase the remaining Akatsuki members. I want them to show me how much they've learned. For those who failed, if they're able to beat them, then this is their chance to correct it. 

Kaminari and Mina cheer at the potential that they can redeem themselves. Same went with Kirishima, Sero and Sato. Aizawa took the time to think about Integra's proposition.

Aizawa: What are the ground rules?

Integra: The goal of your class is to take down the Akatsuki. Those who failed have a second chance. Those who already passed will not be affected. 

As Integra lays down the ground rules, Hidan starts laughing maniacally. His loud laughter scared some of the 1-A Students.

Hagakure: Why......are you laughing?

Hidan: FINALLY! SO MUCH SACRIFICES FOR LORD JASHIN! LET THE PAIN BEGIN!

Kakuzu: Did you already forget that you're not supposed to kill people?!

Hidan groans in disappointment. With that being said, the Akatsuki and Class 1-A went to their starting areas while Itachi, Kisame, Deidara and Sasori remained in the observation room with Integra, Alucard, Seras, D, Aizawa and All Might to watch the fight. Integra was ready to see how well the Akatsuki would be able to handle against the majority of Class 1-A. Aizawa and Itachi would study this match intently.