Music Teaser

Very early in the morning jewel woke up from her beautiful sleep and soon got ready for her packed activity today even she prepared herself by sleeping two day straight only waking up if hungry and thirsty(-by taemin)

After getting ready, she checks through her items again before going to the place of shooting for the mv by car, of course driving is a big no no for her so she goes there with her manager driving.

The trip to the shooting place was filled with the sound of laughter jewel who always joked with her manager, occasionally the idol's phone beeped and lit up due to a message notification coming from work but most of them are from members and friends.

After arriving, jewel goes straight to sleeps on the sofa in the makeup room while waiting for the set to be prepared, this girl almost sleep for two day straight yet she still sleep at the makeup room??

[Is she sleeping again? wake up!!]

A female cameraman who was recording jewel slowly came to her to wake her up because the set is already finished and her makeup need to be retouched.

Jewel opened her eyes and slowly sit up looking blankly around her before going back to sleep again pulling some of clothes around her to hide from the camera.

[Cute but you have to get up now]

A rabbit plush pillow is thrown in the direction of the sleeping girl from outside of the frame which immediately makes Jewel wake up in surprise.

Pouting, she sat in front of the dressing table while playing with her phone waiting for the makeup artist to finish retouching her makeup.

A cameraman approached her who is busy playing with her phone which made her realize that she is being recorded. "Are you recording me right now?" she asked looking at the cameramen.

The cameramen nodded at her question. "Eii... don't." She cover the camera with her palm trying to shoo the cameraman away.

[Beautiful even with light makeup]

Not so long after, Jewel is finished with her filming and is now on the way back to her house.

❤️❤️❤️

Jewel stand in front of the mirror looking tired and bored at the same time and then turned to face the chair in the room and sat down

The camera zooms into Jewel who is on a music scroll on the phone.

A calming tones echoes in that room and Jewel took out a notebook and start writing, a text slowly appeared on the screen showing tittle of the song.

네시

At a dusky park
A nameless bird that sings
Where are you

The song then ended by leaving the listener listening to the instrumental only for a few minutes before moving on to another song.

딱 좋아

Everything about you is just right
So relax, stop worrying
You can believe what I'm saying 100%
So you can erase all of your worries 100%

No matter how much I take you apart
And look and look at you
I can't find that part of yourself
That you think isn't pretty

Jewel pressed stop and looked up at the camera and tilted her head seeming like she got another idea before another song starting to play.

주인공

The show must go on
The show must go on

Before even a few minutes the song has changed to another.

벌써 12시

I know we feel the same
But I can't get any more honest
Gotta go gotta go 12 o'clock

The song changed again but this time only the instrument without anyone singing.

야 하고 싶어 (ft. Yanan (옌안) of Pentagon)

Jewel stood up from her seat then turned off the song. She walked out of the frame and the camera zoom in on the phone before the screen slowly closing in.

 She walked out of the frame and the camera zoom in on the phone before the screen slowly closing in

-Vin