Replica pt.2

Year: 2021

Year: 2021

AU? : Yes

12 AM
Seventeen's Dorm

"Thank you for fulfilling my wish, Yura." 

Yura, the person she always calls whenever she needs help and comfort, the person who took care of her when she's promoting alone. The person who was once her Manager.

The living room is dark, without that much of light beside the illuminating moon shines the frame hanged on the wall. A silent sob filled the empty room as Jewel fall to her knees before slowly making a fetal position. "I know that I'm selfish. Please, forgive me. I'll do better I promise."

 Yesun who's watching the downfall of Jewel's smiled in victory finally getting what she wanted. "That's what you get from trying to take my position." And closed the bedroom door that once belonged to Jewel.

"Where's Jewel??" Asked Seungcheol. " Most of her things are gone. No high heels and shoes, no toiletries of her, no shirts, pants, and personal stuff. She always left it here in case if she decided to have a sleepover." He said worriedly. They ignored him and tried to wake up Yesun. He saw an envelope in the kitchen island and open it, then read it out loud which manage to get his member's attention.

It's Jewel, I left the company and resign from it. Now that you guys find a perfect replica-no replacement of me, I quit, Seventeen have Yesun now why should I make it even harder for you guys? I know we promised we can't quit but, you guys seem happier with Yesun. I'm leaving and that's final, We are no longer a team, don't search for me anymore. From now on, there are no more tears for me to cry, no more pain for me to hurt, no more everything. I'm sorry if I was not enough. You know, I have feelings too. I get hurt too, I'm human, not some kind of robot. But none of you seem to notice my presence and my feelings. I treated you like a family but you just ignored me. It's hurting me too. I wish you guys can be happy now that I'm gone :)

If you are still reading what is listed below, thank you for all the hope that you have given to this girl, but the most important thing now is, I, Hyun Hyewon, have officially stopped being a member of Seventeen. I hope that we never meet again, no, I hope we don't greet each other again. Farewell, Seventeen.

- Hyun Hyewon

The boys looked at each other with a worried look. Seungcheol saw the stain of tears in the sticky note. She even wrote their fanchant 'Seungcheol Jeonghan Jisoo Junhui Soonyoung Wonwoo Jihon Myungho Mingyu Seokmin Seungkwan Hansol Chan Yesun! Highlight!' Tears fell from their eyes, except Yesun. Until someone opened the door. Revealing Jewel with swollen eyes. The Maknae line runs to her to hug her but she stopped them by giving them the 'don't act like you care' look. They just looked at her, getting the rest of her stuff. She left and they just looked at her leaving them. Dino noticed a velvet ring box on top of the table and opened it to found the official member ring inside it.

 "It's too late isn't it?"

-

Italics + bold means in Chinese

Location: Outside the dorm
Time: Unknown

Jewel pulled on the black suitcase behind her and a pair of boots on her other hand. "How long are you going to keep looking back?" A deep voice asked from inside the car, they rolled the car window down to reveal a young face. "Just, just let me be okay Linlin?"  She opened the door and entered after getting her things inside. "Fine whatever you want." Jewel poked Guanlin's cheeks. "You forget something~", "You're just- Fine whatever you want, 姐姐."
(姐姐 means older sister.)

"Better." Jewel smiled at Guanlin's obedience and sit back after feeling the car start moving when the chauffeur got in.

"Hol' up, where are we going?" She asked after seeing they just passed by her house. "Your house." Confused, she keeps on staring at the back of his head waiting for his explanation. "We just passed it though?" she continued.

A sigh escaped the younger boy as he looked at the clueless older by one month girl. "You're no better than Minhyun Hyung aren't you?" Jewel clicked her tongue at his question and puts on her earphone, sulking. "Whatever Lai Guanlin."

-

Location: Seventeen's practice room
Time: Unknown

It's been 1 month since Jewel's departure from the group, it brings so much sadness not just to the boys but even some of her fans that always been there for her. The usually loud hallway when they arrive is now silent with only voices of footsteps, that's until the door leading to the practice room opened.

"Jewel?!" The first voice that almost shouted come from the oldest and also the leader of Seventeen, Seungkwan joined throwing some question, until Wonwoo interrupted by asking, "Why are you here? Don't you say that if you ever meet us, you'll be even more hurt? That's why you're avoiding us at every show right? But now you're here.."

Instead of answering, she only shakes her head in disappointment. "I see that you guys don't see what's wrong huh..."

"Huh?"

Yesun decided to speak up instead of staying silent for the rest of the conversation. "What are you doing here?? You leave Seventeen and the company, you make them suffer, and now you're here so you can take their heart again? No. I'm protecting them from evil like you!" She accidentally raised her voice that she starts panicking and looked around the room.

"I'm here, not as Jewel from Seventeen. Nor Jewel the soloist. I'm Hyewon, as you can see, a normal human." The door opened as a head peaked inside. "Oh everyone gathered as you said." Ren bombed the once silent room with his loud voice and entered followed by the other members of NU'EST.

Yesun slowly stepped back and smiled once she made eye contact with her senior.

"But, if I'm with them, guess I'm not Hyewon anymore." Jewel walked up to NU'EST and stood beside Baekho. "Hey, I'm sorry. Forgive me."

Showtime, NU'EST TIME! Urban Electro Band We're NU'EST!

"Hello I'm Nova the maknae in this group, please forget the formality, and let's get along well."

The end...

Also shootout to Kang_Mindy for giving
me the ideas to continue this AU